💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga with Dallas Austin in studio (Photo on LM.com 31st May,2013)

100percent

Featured Posts

but he didn't produce they dont care about us from MJ though he just produced a remix from it lol

but anyway all of his work (most pre-2005 anyway:p) is really good :)

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 100percent

• Neal

• AgusPop

• Didymus

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthagio

I thought the album was finished or she'd recorded/written over 50 songs for it? Maybe her record label marched her back into the studio to rework some stuff......o.O

Lmao @ you if you think Gaga's label tells her what to record and what not to record. Gaga has full and total control of her music.

We'll have to disagree..this project has been DRAGGED out since 2012.......anyway have a nice day =]

How has it been dragged out? She's not Rihanna, she writes, composes, and co-produces everything and she was doing so while on a world tour. It's only been about a year and a half and that's a pretty common time span for a full album.

You can't disagree with fact. Gaga was in the studio working on BTW until she had to turn it in sometime between April and May of 2012. She added "Heavy Metal Lover" at the last minute. It's the same for ARTPOP, she will continue to work until the very last minute. ARTPOP could come next week or next month, we don't know. The idea that us not knowing anything = the album not finished or something is wrong is complete nonsense.

Edited by Anthagio

ok than your personality is just  :pukey:  please don't talk with me !

hey there :hor:

LadyGagaStan93

We'll have to disagree..this project has been DRAGGED out since 2012.......anyway have a nice day =]

She'll constantly be recording and making new music. That's the life of an artist, it's just that you don't see it because they're constantly posting pictures of themselves drunk in clubs and ****. Doesn't mean that she was told to redo her music lol. Some of y'all I swear. She'll most likely begin working on her next album a few months after she's already released this one. That's just how it goes.

Lmao @ you if you think Gaga's label tells her what to record and what not to record. Gaga has full and total control of her music.

How has it been dragged out? She's not Rihanna, she writes, composes, and co-produces everything and she was doing so while on a world tour. It's only been about a year and a half and that's a pretty common time span for a full album.

You can't disagree with fact. Gaga was in the studio working on BTW until she had to turn it in sometime between April and May of 2012. She added "Heavy Metal Lover" at the last minute. It's the same for ARTPOP, she will continue to work until the very last minute. ARTPOP could come next week or next month, we don't know. The idea that us not knowing anything = the album not finished or something is wrong is complete nonsense.

I don't personally think its finished..but thats only my opinion love...:)

JudasIsAHolyFoo

ARTPOP must be coming :D 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• 3 weeks later...
dirtypunx

Well Gaga seems to work on her **** until the very last minute. Having written 50 songs probably makes the process of recording that much more time consuming. Along with her trying to make everything exactly how she and probably the label wants it. I highly doubt she finished an album and the label rejected it, if it were up to them she'd have had an album out last summer. Her manager said so. They're giving her the creative license to take as long as she wants. If anything she probably had an album roughly completed and didn't like it herself and decided to scrap it. If anything.

Edited by dirtypunx

• Shadow locked this topic