💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Discuss everything about the survival horror franchise here including the movies.

Resident_Evil_7_logo.jpg

Resident Evil, literally "Biohazard" is a horror fiction video game based media franchise created by Shinji Mikami and owned by the video game company Capcom. The franchise focuses around a series of survival horror video games, but has since branched out into comic books, novels and novelizations, sound dramas, a non-canonical series of live-action films and animated sequels to the games, and a variety of associated merchandise, such as action figures. The overarching plot of the series focuses on multiple characters and their roles in recurring outbreaks of zombies and other monsters. It's set largly in a fictional place called Raccoon City, which is home to the secretive Umbrella Corporation. Umbrella is responsible for creating a bio-weapon called the "T-virus," the pathogen that causes the zombie apocalypse.
NEWS***

Spoiler

****Resident Evil VII DEMO OUT NOW! Game to be released January 2017!

****NEW CGI FILM: VENDETTA (2017)

Resident Evil Umbrella Corps Out Now!

****Rumored Outbreak HD collection TBR this year

****Resident Evil 2 Remake is in development!

****Filming of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter TBR: January 27, 2017

Resident Evil 0 HD Remake OUT NOW!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Never played it before

omg why not?

Hexxx

it has a lot of scary moments. at least in the first three. the monsters just pop out of no where

Neight Shayde

I tried to play Resident Evil 2 when I was a child (Playstation 1 rocked tbh). I died after a few minutes of playing it. The first part of the game where the accident occurred (Leon and the girl got separated by the truck and the fire. Super scary.

I HATE OPENING DOORS. They pop out sometimes while opening it. 

Hexxx

^ikr. don't feel bad tho. in resident evil 3 on the first beginning, i did NOT know where to go and whenever i played, i kept getting ate up by the zombies. i was 6 at the time. then, when my uncle played, i saw him jump over the dumpster and i was like....."Oh :rip: "

Miel

Used to be a huge fan. Kind of lost track after 5, but 6 looks beautiful (visually, read some of the plotline and wtf Ada clone or something). The Gamecube 'REmake' is one of the best games ever, seriously.

The movies are actually pretty okay, too. The first and third ones are actually pretty great, the rest okay. The fifth one, though, was absolutely terrible.

3 points in and ready for more

I love alllll the games and movies!! but i get so nervous because of the whole limited ink ribbon business! :P

in the first few games anyway, im glad they changed that later on!!

KillerCupcake

I LOVE THIS SERIES! :legend:   The movies are okay too, Milla's pretty hot. 

I've played Resident Evil REmake, RE4, RE5, RE6, RE Umbrella Chronicles, and RE Darkside Chronicles. Resident Evil 4 was my favourite. The REmake was sooo hard in my opinion, and I played with Jill on the easiest level. I've never died so many times in a video game. 

I love Resident Evil 5. It's the only Resident Evil game I've beat by myself. I used to watch my Brother play them all the time. lol

Hexxx

the first half of the part of the movie was pretty good. it actually made me jump during the house scene and the middle half of the movie was just simply terrible. but there was an accident with the zombies though during the shoot so i guess that's the reason the fifth one turned out so horrible

Used to be a huge fan. Kind of lost track after 5, but 6 looks beautiful (visually, read some of the plotline and wtf Ada clone or something). The Gamecube 'REmake' is one of the best games ever, seriously.

The movies are actually pretty okay, too. The first and third ones are actually pretty great, the rest okay. The fifth one, though, was absolutely terrible.

Hexxx

I never played Re1 or Re0. they need to make an HD collection of those 2. Code Veronica... i did not like too much. it was creepy during the first part but i hated the rest of the game. it was kinda boring.

Hexxx

Chris's campaign in re6 is like FORGETABLE

Doogi

omg why not?

Because it looks scary and I seriously suck at shooting games :sweat:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived