Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills HD trailer

JPM

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

She looks great. Was that her kicking somebody right before they said lady gaga? it went by too fast.

I can't believe her film debut is in a movie that includes Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen  :smh:

U-GO-BOY

I still can't believe she agreed to this movie......... You guys, it's going to be awful. Yes, she'll be fabulous, but the movie is already just the worst...

:usrs: let everyone decide for themselves if this movie is good or not

She's debuting in a fun, dumb action comedy. In my opinion that's much better than all these other singers who pick their debuts like they're picking out their Oscar...

RAMROD

…

I still can't believe she agreed to this movie......... You guys, it's going to be awful. Yes, she'll be fabulous, but the movie is already just the worst...

You cannot say it is worst before you watch it or because you are not into the genre.

Besides, girls just want to have fun. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nervous Unicorn

I hope people know that these movies are supposed to be campy and dumb and funny.

RAMROD

…

I hope people know that these movies are supposed to be campy and dumb and funny.

Apparebtly some doesn't.

They wishes our girl to be another Cinderella or something like that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anomaly

She looks great. Was that her kicking somebody right before they said lady gaga? it went by too fast.

I rewatched it like twenty times trying to figure that out. Everyone else in the lineup appears like a fraction of a second before they say their name, too, so I think it could be!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived