đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills HD trailer

JPM

Featured Posts

elibats

Quentin said it probably won't happen  :cry:

These people on this thread sound like they came here to say how flawless gaga is but don't seem to appreciate and understand the movie. It's really stupid tbh. But I'm glad there is other Rodriguez fans on here  :hug:

Ha ha ha. I was into the whole Machete deal since the faux trailers in Grindhouse. Putting Gaga in there made me even more excited than I already was. Also, I find it hilarious that this IS the uncle from Spy Kids. THIS is why their dad didn't want the kids knowing about Uncle Machete, lol. ANYWAYS... I guess I'm okay with Vol. 3 not happening. It would be a shame if it did happen but ruined the saga.  :hug:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

i think gaga will have more than two scenes. shes the main character's past lover who fights him to the death, i'd say that's relatively important. 

Imagine Gaga arriving at the red carpet and stealing the cameras from all the other actors and actresses who have been in movies for more time than her... :omfgaga:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

comes out the day before my birthday! 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived