💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

GrandchildDavid

Not even trolling, but "Hair" is flippin' incredible, and after the instrumental was leaked I was totally convinced of its genius. Can't get enough of either version; the way the chorus gets more and more ornamented with each pass is totally mindblowing. It's like a warm hug from another dimension.

But hey, onwards and upwards! RedOne isn't the star. Gaga is gonna do whatever and we'll just find out more and more about her terrible amazing mind as the years march on.

I think RedOne has the potential of making masterpiece beats, but he needs someone to bring that potential out of him. :yes:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• Swine

Shaynuhchanel

I hope to Yeezus RedOne has nothing to do with ARTPOP. I love RedOne but the general public is already getting tired of his looped beats. 

dirtypunx

I don't want him not to be on the album anymore than I want him to be on it. I think they've made some good songs in the past and they've been quite loyal to eachother but if its time for them to part ways than its time for them to part ways. The door isn't shut forever so long as there is no bad blood between them. On a positive note, I'm very excited to hear what shes done with Dallas Austin and Zedd and Madeon and whoever else there might be if there is anyone else. Her career is green and she still has so much to prove and transform into and thats what makes following her interesting. No one should harp on the loss of RedOne for too long in my opinion.

Edited by dirtypunx

alposnacks

this. Idk why people h8 hair so much. its legendary :legend: â¤

It's my second favorite off of BTW. It's so irritating when people trash it for being juvenile. THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT. It's supposed to encapsulate all those youthful 80's cheesy American themes. Hence the extremely 80s production, hence the Dolly Parton bridge, hence the Clarence Clemons sax. It's immature in the way that Bruce Springsteen's music is immature: in the best possible way, totally embracing it, over-the-top anthem that's meant to be blasted. And over-the-top it goes with the soft-spoken intro, followed by the amazing chorus, then to top it all off HAIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR and then if that wasn't enough the bridge and final chorus just slay your faves all over.

It's such a cluster**** in the best possible way, a tribute to everything we love about the 80's and I pray daily for those who don't like it.

MonsterOfSpain

It's my second favorite off of BTW. It's so irritating when people trash it for being juvenile. THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT. It's supposed to encapsulate all those youthful 80's cheesy American themes. Hence the extremely 80s production, hence the Dolly Parton bridge, hence the Clarence Clemons sax. It's immature in the way that Bruce Springsteen's music is immature: in the best possible way, totally embracing it, over-the-top anthem that's meant to be blasted. And over-the-top it goes with the soft-spoken intro, followed by the amazing chorus, then to top it all off HAIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR-AIR and then if that wasn't enough the bridge and final chorus just slay your faves all over.

It's such a cluster**** in the best possible way, a tribute to everything we love about the 80's and I pray daily for those who don't like it.

Amen. Hair is such a masterpiece :legend:

And on the RedOne topic...

RedOne + any normal artist = generic (any JLo song)

RedOne + Gaga = masterpiece (Hair, Scheisse)

But I know Gaga would still be good (or even better) without him, so I'm not specially worried she isn't working with him anymore.

cosmicluvrr

I don't mind that much really, I mean RedOne made some pretty good hits with her, but he's kinda gotten old now. I'm totally here for her trying out new sounds and evolving :) Zedd and Madeon FTW

• Shadow locked this topic