Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Explicit Gaga DVDs lead to age-rating change

Bambino

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Omg seriously.... :lmao:

The born this way video??? :flop:

But they still have geordie shore, that's a good thing for children to watch :legend: 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
faux

Omg seriously.... :lmao:

The born this way video??? :flop:

But they still have geordie shore, that's a good thing for children to watch :legend:

Geordie Shore  :eww:  :eww:

WheresTheDoggo

This will affect music channels because most chart music videos have 's-xual' scenes and what they call 'nudity' for example the Stay music video has nudity in it and most of Nicki Minaj music videos

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

NewYorkCity

Geordie Shore  :eww:  :eww:

Yeah you know how it goes:

BAD: 

tumblr_lhewf7yAJx1qfmjbl.gif

GOOD: 

tumblr_lvddadrYoM1qgqpbdo1_500.gif

WheresTheDoggo

imagine if they age rate The Edge Of Glory  :laughga:

Didymus

After thinking about it again, I have to agree with a lot of others here. Gaga is one of the few pop artists whose video's are quite allright. "Just Dance" may not have anything useful to say, but the rest of the "shocking" video's use nudity and violence in a storytelling and artistic way, not promoting promiscuity, alcohol, violence,... at all.

When I think of video's that should be rated, I think of those rapper video's where girls are only there to shake their ass and do whatever the guy wants. Now thát is culturally insensitive material.

marcirawr

that's just wrong. i'm sorry for americans, you're society seems to be so uptight sometimes. what's wrong about nudity in non-****ographic, but body- and life-celebrating context?  :nails:

ChasingGhosts

that's just wrong. i'm sorry for americans, you're society seems to be so uptight sometimes. what's wrong about nudity in non-****ographic, but body- and life-celebrating context?  :nails:

This is in the UK not America.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

DriverMonster

I don't like it because it causes artists to become more age appropriate to sell more. Age appropriate = lame. In the 80s, kids cussed in all of the PG family movies. Now Hollywood is so thirsty for money that they cut all scenes that can change the movie from Rated R to PG. I don't like it. Especially for Gaga. I hope she says adult.

WheresTheDoggo

And is that supposed to be news? :sick:

yes because its actually happening April next year

imasugarush

What DVD is there with Born this Way on :sick: ?

An DEMEANING portrayal of women.. what does that even mean.. Because I can't see that in the video at all...?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived