Good for Ke$ha tho

anyway how nice of gaga

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Unicorn De Milo

Queen Gaga feeding the homeless :RAY:

Good for Ke$ha tho

OMG :rip:

Celina

Did Gaga send her the animal crackers after that one controversy where a fake letter was circulating that said it was by Ke$ha criticizing Gaga over animal rights?  Ke$ha came out & said it wasn't by her and I think that's when Gaga said something nice to her & said she was sending her animal crackers.  Or am I misremembering this?

That's what I thought. She tweeted "a box of animal crackers coming your way" or something along those lines, after the letter was confirmed to be fake.  I didn't think she was serious though :toofunga:

Elizabeth

Why Animal Crackers? :dies:

Nice that they have a 'good rapport' though. I like Kesha.

OminousWind

Ke$ha did the song till the world ends with britney and nicki  for those wondering what song they did a collab with

Redstreak

Queen Gaga feeding the homeless :ray:

Good for Ke$ha tho

Damn you I woke up my parents laughing from reading this. :lmao:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

3q425253qwewq

Why Animal Crackers? :dies:

Nice that they have a 'good rapport' though. I like Kesha.

On Thursday, a fiery letter hit the Internet. In it, animal rights activist and pop star Ke$ha reportedly took Lady Gaga to task for wearing fur.

However, after the lengthy memo made the rounds, a rep for the glittery pop singer denied she penned the message to the Mother Monster. A rep confirmed to MTV News that the letter is a fake. K-Dollar Sign also addressed the note on her Twitter, sharing, "Animals+ @ladygaga - jus woke up in Japan +heard that there's a letter from 'me' floating around.well it's a fake.not from me.love u all xx."

Gaga later took to her Twitter in response to the debunked letter, writing, "@keshasuxx thanks for clearing up that the letter was fake. U are brave+know the meaning of acceptance. Box of animalcrackers coming ur way."

Did Gaga send her the animal crackers after that one controversy where a fake letter was circulating that said it was by Ke$ha criticizing Gaga over animal rights?  Ke$ha came out & said it wasn't by her and I think that's when Gaga said something nice to her & said she was sending her animal crackers.  Or am I misremembering this?

maybe it's just because her fans are called animals idk

RAMROD

That's so cool and she love animal biscuits! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PopReaper

Gaga always taking care of the lessors

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.jpg

:derpga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived