💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concrete examples of things Gaga's done that other celebrities....

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Introvert

just because she has a blonde wig with bangs doesn't mean she's copying gaga

their styles are really different, specially since nicki started American Idol, she's been wearing a lot of dresses which gaga didn't wear to often during the fame era, I totally agree that nicki ripped of some gaga looks when she was dressing more "crazy", but not now.

her new style is totally different from gaga's :ray:

its not just the blonde wig. it was everything about her look. it just seemed very fame era gaga to me.

even nicki now sometimes reminds me of her.

am i saying she literally looks at gaga and proceeds to create an outfit? hell no. but she looks a lot like her fame era.

their style really isn't that different except for when nicki tries to get ghetto, which is rarely

isabella8.jpeg

lets talk about how many people gaga copied.

No we can't, Gaga is original and has never copied anyone. We need to talk about how everyone copies Gaga.

i know no one will take my opinion seriously because im a resident nicki hater but quite honestly most of nickis looks just remind me of fame era gaga if gaga had had a big butt and boobs. straight up.

when i look at nicki i often just see fame era gaga. but not a lot of people will own up to that because not that many people want to feed into monsters egos about gaga lol so nicki gets away with it. imo

I see it, but not as polished as Gaga. I feel like Gaga wore things that she truly liked, inspired her or were fashion forward, and I think Nicki used to wear whatever she saw was crazy for no reason. I say used to because now she has toned it down.

I think that maybe not copied, but female pop stars were inspired to wear wigs because of Gaga. Before Gaga no one relevant wore wigs as often. She also inspired people to wear different colored ones. 

And definitely the fashion. Everyone stepped up their game once they saw Gaga's style. 

Introvert

I see it, but not as polished as Gaga. I feel like Gaga wore things that she truly liked, inspired her or were fashion forward, and I think Nicki used to wear whatever she saw was crazy for no reason. I say used to because now she has toned it down.

I think that maybe not copied, but female pop stars were inspired to wear wigs because of Gaga. Before Gaga no one relevant wore wigs as often. She also inspired people to wear different colored ones. 

And definitely the fashion. Everyone stepped up their game once they saw Gaga's style. 

i feel like everyone always wore wigs, its just apart of the entertainment industry.

but i do feel as though gaga made excessiveness a thing (with both her style and her performances) and everyone was trying it out for awhile.

HANZ

No we can't, Gaga is original and has never copied anyone. We need to talk about how everyone copies Gaga.

:ray:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

heavyMetalGAGA

isabella8.jpeg

lets talk about how many people gaga copied.

How about you follow what the OP said?

If you want to talk about this, make your own thread  :classy:

rB7wh8E.gif

Omfg..... :lmao:  :lmao:

HausAlly

Is it really copying if Paris wore the hairbow before Gaga?

paris-hilton-lady-gaga-hairbow.jpg

yes yes it is :derpga:

Jesse Pinkman

One of ke$ha's first songs was a tribute to drag queens, long before she was famous so was take it off, so Gaga actually copied ke$ha if you wanna go there :)

Gaga announces Born This Way. The following months we get We r Who We R, Raise Your Glass, Who Says, etc. *Katy Perry wrote Firework long before the BTW announcement, so she gets a free pass on that one.

It's science, bitch

disneyhigh

These sounds like comparisons Madonna fans say about Gaga. 

I wish people would understand that "total originality" in art is completely dead. There's always going to be someone who you can say done it before.

Klou

One of ke$ha's first songs was a tribute to drag queens, long before she was famous so was take it off, so Gaga actually copied ke$ha if you wanna go there :)

Those are completely different topics :smh: One is about drag queens and the other is about acceptance (not restricted to just drag queens btw)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived