💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concrete examples of things Gaga's done that other celebrities....

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Gaga announces Born This Way. The following months we get We r Who We R, Raise Your Glass, Who Says, etc.

*Katy Perry wrote Firework long before the BTW announcement, so she gets a free pass on that one.

Those were recorded before she said anything about "Born This Way"... :awkney:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I Agree WIth You! I Cant At All These People Hating On Katy!

tumblr_lkfnlrjkD51qi8rx4o1_500.gif

It's not our fault that she's unoriginal :giggle:

Future Lover

Just because they were recorded didn't mean they were chosen to be singles.  :awkney:

Klou

Receipts? As far as I know Ke$ha started writing the song in September. P!nk I'm not so sure.

1329108152222423.jpg

lady-perry5.jpg

Actually Katy had blue hair before Gaga (those blues aren't even the same) and the makeup was inspired by Dior, and it looks diffrent to what Gaga was wearing in the Judas video.

orig-10567631.jpg

Essence

Actually Katy had blue hair before Gaga (those blues aren't even the same) and the makeup was inspired by Dior, and it looks diffrent to what Gaga was wearing in the Judas video.

orig-10567631.jpg

JUDAS!!??

It's you and i.

Introvert

i know no one will take my opinion seriously because im a resident nicki hater but quite honestly most of nickis looks just remind me of fame era gaga if gaga had had a big butt and boobs. straight up.

when i look at nicki i often just see fame era gaga. but not a lot of people will own up to that because not that many people want to feed into monsters egos about gaga lol so nicki gets away with it. imo

42064_original.png

Things like fashion ideas shouldn't really count if they're from designers and not made by the artists personal stylist.

Unicorn De Milo

i know no one will take my opinion seriously because im a resident nicki hater but quite honestly most of nickis looks just remind me of fame era gaga if gaga had had a big butt and boobs. straight up.

when i look at nicki i often just see fame era gaga. but not a lot of people will own up to that because not that many people want to feed into monsters egos about gaga lol so nicki gets away with it. imo

just because she has a blonde wig with bangs doesn't mean she's copying gaga

their styles are really different, specially since nicki started American Idol, she's been wearing a lot of dresses which gaga didn't wear to often during the fame era, I totally agree that nicki ripped of some gaga looks when she was dressing more "crazy", but not now.

her new style is totally different from gaga's :ray:

HANZ

orig-10567631.jpg

thoughtful-oprah.gif

it's not just the blue hair, it's also the outfits that look very similar

and that pic of gaga is from you and I not JUDAS

isabella8.jpeg

lets talk about how many people gaga copied.

thoughtful-oprah.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived