💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga having dinner in nyc tonight :D

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Doogi

I know. Another one on twitter said "DIQUE" Gaga said expect news on the 23rd :laughga:

23rd... Of May?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythic Mist

Oh Gosh If ARTPOP comes out in August around my Birthday I would die  :saira:

Anyway, I'm glad she's enjoying Mother's Day with her mama. :D

Alien Tulip

23rd... Of May?

Yeah just because its the born this way 2 year anniversary. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Gaga announced the single release on that day but I highly doubt that guy even met her and asked her that question and I doubt she would answer a question like that.

Mama Ru

She looks good but am I the only one completely confused by this pic?

She's eating dinner on the floor? With tables right next to her? And who's the random lady with the trashbag? And the guy on the ladder lol. Just so much randomness going on.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Galactic Mess

I know. Another one on twitter said "DIQUE" Gaga said expect news on the 23rd :laughga:

I would hope to God its the VMA comeback. 

I hope it's a new tour, because that would have to mean that ARTPOP will be out in august, with the lead single coming a few months earlier - a.k.a very soon!

yourfaves

*Candid picture of Gaga looking down and not smiling*

Stans:  SHE LOOKS SAD!!!  POOR GAGA :'((

Dear lord you people need to go to the nearest open roof stadium, breath some fresh air and have several seats!

I hope it's a new tour, because that would have to mean that ARTPOP will be out in august, with the lead single coming a few months earlier - a.k.a very soon!

I think it's way to soon for her to start a new tour. She needs to focus on the album and promote it, so that she can tour again. If she does tour she should just do the dates that were cancelled. 

SharGaga

I'm happy she's taking a break! We can wait till August :ray:

Introvert

I think it's way to soon for her to start a new tour. She needs to focus on the album and promote it, so that she can tour again. If she does tour she should just do the dates that were cancelled. 

exactly. she needs to chill out on touring until the ball has started rolling with the ARTPOP era. she cant wait too long after it starts though, dont want another late tour

RAMROD

*Candid picture of Gaga looking down and not smiling*

Stans: SHE LOOKS SAD!!! POOR GAGA :'((

Dear lord you people need to go to the nearest open roof stadium, breath some fresh air and have several seats!

show them some rides to sit on :hor:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived