💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

Slayer

I would love Gaga and Britney to do a duet and recreate the Me Against the Music video, with Gaga wearing a TrollGa mask while she writhes on some guys' crotches.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I am SO here for GAGNEY 2013.

A collab with Cher and Britney in the same year would piss Grandonna so much.   :sweat:

But.. but...

you see this is why people hate us

Pop

But.. but...

you see this is why people hate us

I used to be a Madonna stan before she enabled her fans into starting a internet bullying champaign against Gaga and her fans. She's a repulsive, bitter old woman and I have no regrets.

Bye.  :oops:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT
  • Like 1

I used to be a Madonna stan before she enabled her fans into starting a internet bullying champaign against Gaga and her fans. She's a repulsive, bitter old woman and I have no regrets.

Bye? Great, one less idiot here. 

Darcklighter22

This really isn't news anymore and it's really just more ARTPOP discussion, which can be talked about in more detail in the ARTPOP thread IMO  :coffee:

MoneyFameSex

If Gaga can pull this off, I swear Madge will be so furious.

Cos Madge was planning to use this controversial imagery for her Superstar video.

an outfit she had dubbed 'her 'Terror Bride' costume', one source told the Sun.

Pop

Bye? Great, one less idiot here. 

M3vyLvX.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Born Brave

Gaga put some serious pressure on britt back in 2011 at the VMAs as Jo... she told her that she wanted to work with her on a song... and they exchanged friendly tweets over the year too... remember when Gaga tweeted the thermos w. Britt on it? 

Leaf

:rip:

Gaga stans are worse. The bullying of Adele, and the death wishes and threats to Kelly Osbourne by Little Monsters was vile and contemptible.

3sdSSSi.gif

Let's not forget that open letter to Kelly wherein Gaga blames Kelly, not her Little Monsters for their disgusting and infantile behaviour.

l5jEzGr.gif

colours

mayb joe put his vocals on burqa n thats why hes speaking bout it, mybe he loves music too and is pop singer in bedroom

MonsterOfSpain

I would die if Gaga and Britney collaborated, they're the two greatest pop icons of this generation  :legend:

I can already imagine the music video for the song, it would be better than Telephone  :worship2:

• Like 1

Solitaire

but it's just a music video, the song itself is not concentrating on the whole Islamic religious theme.

I remember Gaga talking about this music video. Quite possible that she was inspired by it in some way. 

I love that song   I hope BURQA sounds something like that. And hopefully if MIA is going to be on ARTPOP, it'll be on that song.

- Previously Sycothisis

BURQA  :legend:

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒

• Shadow locked this topic