Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hidden Frame in BTWB Stage Being Built

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Design

Well, nothing related to this happened yesterday. Though I think that the next possible (but very unlikely) date will be this Friday, because the frame isn't that much into 3:04, as it is more in between 3:04 and 3:05. Surely, this date doesn't fit into that Tweet, but I guess that pretty much confirms that those dashes are a song title. Either ways, every day we're getting closer to ARTPOP no matter what and I think that she'll spill something soon eventually.

Also, IF that frame was shot in a music video, that means that the video has already been shot. Usually, videos for songs are being shot about a month before the official release, so if this is true, that means that we'll finally get something in the beginning of June.

But most likely, I have a feeling that the frame is a part of the Secret Project (which probably will take months to create), because if we think logically, Gaga has only started to walk and she still needs time to recover emotionally after the cancellation of her tour before she can possibly do anything with the promotion of her 1st single. And she still needs to recover physically too, because it's only been 1 month since she's walking. So she still has a long way to go. She'll still go to yoga classes for about another good month, maybe two, because that injury was indeed rough and it takes a lot of time to fully recover.

But on the other note, she has plenty of time, to polish ARTPOP and make a STRONG comeback when she's finally ready. :party:

Edited by KALEIDOSCOPE
Apple for me, apple for you.

Cappuccino

Well, nothing related to this happened yesterday. Though I think that the next possible (but very unlikely) date will be this Friday, because the frame isn't that much into 3:04, as it is more in between 3:04 and 3:05. Surely, this date doesn't fit into that Tweet, but I guess that pretty much confirms that those dashes are a song title. Either ways, every day we're getting closer to ARTPOP no matter what and I think that she'll spill something soon eventually.

Also, IF that frame was shot in a music video, that means that the video has already been shot. Usually, videos for songs are being shot about a month before the official release, so if this is true, that means that we'll finally get something in the beginning of June.

But most likely, I have a feeling that the frame is a part of the Secret Project (which probably will take months to create), because if we think logically, Gaga has only started to walk and she still needs time to recover emotionally after the cancellation of her tour before she can possibly do anything with the promotion of her 1st single. And she still needs to recover physically too, because it's only been 1 month since she's walking. So she still has a long way to go. She'll still go to yoga classes for about another good month, maybe two, because that injury was indeed rough and it takes a lot of time to fully recover.

But on the other note, she has plenty of time, to polish ARTPOP and make a STRONG comeback when she's finally ready. :party:

or plenty of time to turn ARTPOP into artlop

• Mills locked this topic