Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's a godmother- Again!

la fama

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badkidjennie

I'm so so happy for her :wub: I'm happy for all of them, really. Their kids are so lucky to have her in their lives. She's gonna be such an amazing mother one day :yes:

Ā 

And I wish people (not anyone here specifically, just people in general) would be less judgmental of older parents (Elton and David, also Celine Dion and her husband for example). We have no way of knowing when our parents are going to pass away, age doesn't always determine it. Sadly, lots of children lose parents who are very young. Anyway I'm getting off topic. The point is I'm sure Elton and David are fantastic parents and that's more important than their ages.

RAMROD

Congrats to Elton and David, and to Gaga as well.

Good to know their ties are going well and getting stronger now.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Flippy

She should be my godmother :hor:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Elizabeth

That's so sweet! :sara:

It's great that's she's a godmother to both of their children. She obviously has a great relationship with Elton and David.

ryhanna

Aww, how sweet :wub:

Ā 

I get the feeling that Gaga would be a really great mother. If she ever has children, they're going to be very lucky babies.

Mama Ru

Well who wouldn't want her to be the godmother of their children? :flutter:

Ā 

Medoner.Ā  :lolgaga:Ā But yeah, anyone else would love it!

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived