💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jackie Evancho prefers Lady Gaga to Justin Bieber and One Direction

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Newly teenage singing sensation Jackie Evancho spent this past weekend in Taiwan -- 7,000 miles from home. The previous weekend, she celebrated her 13th birthday here at Reynolds Hall in The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Last month, she starred as the bright shining soloist at Cirque du Soleil’s “One Night for One Drop†benefit at Bellagio.

She admits to having her own music collection where I’d find her favorite, Lady Gaga. “She is unique and decided to stand out and be herself,†Jackie said. “That’s inspirational. I’m not a [Justin] Bieber maniac. I’m not crazy about One Direction, either. I like some of their songs, but I’m not insane about them. … I like the music that Danny Elfman creates, a lot of music from Tim Burton movies. Celine Dion is my major inspiration.â€

Source

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

never heard of her tbh

I haven't either but I thought it was nice of her to say that. :shrug:

Buddy

Well Justin Bieber and One Direction don't really convey a message other than making teenage *** wet.

And neither of them have much artistic freedom, and that's probably because none of them have a strong vision.

Gaga burst onto the scene with a vision she was trying to execute and she managed to do so, and that's why I'm a fan. She was intending on becoming a big star. Justin Bieber and One Direction didn't think they could be the next big international superstars, and they were brought into these giant stars so fast. They just allow their management to manufacture them because it works.

Robotboy

i actually know who she is! good for her

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived