💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Most Controversial Concert Outfits Of All Time Voting

sub

Featured Posts

mr.peter

Polls are super lame. You can't vote for something to make it iconic. It either is or isn't.

:clap:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theotherside

Tbh, the machine guns weren't that controversial. Like, people talked about it for a day and then it was over. The meat dress was way more controversial. Animal rights activists went crazy and it's still talked about today. I voted for medoner.

Haldy

Gaga's machinegun bra? Of all her tour outfits, they went for that one? That's nothing.

That said, most of there were relatively 'nothing'. Madonna's should win.

aaronyoji

The word controversial is misused. Plus, some of those are from the VMA's, not from tours. In that case, the meat dress would slay every other outfit.

thhhiiissssssss. if were doing award show outfits then they shouldve used the meat dress, and in that case gaga would have it in the bag. controversial means something is causing a conversation about something. half of these outfits did none of that. 

Babel

This poll is so well made that I have the feeling it's gonna make a bigger impact than a Grammy, a Nobel Prize, and a Pritzker combined in Gaga's career.

So a cone is winning against mother****ing machine guns!? Pressed madonna fans voting like crazy!

The cone bra was a really big deal in its day... I'm not sure why, but it was. I don't hear people talking about the machine gun bra all that much.

The cone bra was a really big deal in its day... I'm not sure why, but it was. I don't hear people talking about the machine gun bra all that much.

Explain to me how cones can be considered controversial.

omgwtfbbq

why was madonna's cone bra controversial?

Runway
Gagaloo911

Meat dress >> gun bra

I don't ever remember a time an outfit was talked about so much than Lady GaGa'a "meat dress".

except for some other krazy outfit GaGa has worn

:staymad:

:tea: :clap:

Explain to me how cones can be considered controversial.

Well, it was a different world back in the 1990's. Who are you to say it wasn't controversial, when you live in this day and age, in  2000's, a completely different world (e.g., Internet, instant communication, etc.)?

You must look broader than your own cultural context, young one.

RAMROD

I thought Britney was wearing clothes not a phyton??

Were they mistaken it for minks stole? :laughga:

Also I agree, where is meat dress?? Kermit dress?? Bleeding outfit??  :laughga:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived