💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would Gaga ever make a self-titled album?

TimisaMonster

Will Gaga ever make a self-titled album?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of Gaga making an album called: "GAGA", "LADY GAGA", or "MOTHER MONSTER"?

• Yes, I think it will give her a chance to express herself on an even more personal level
    • No, Gaga isn't defined by her name, everything she does represents who she is....not just one album
    • I don't know how I would feel if she ever did that
    • Other

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

We're seeing a trend recently from artists like Paramore, Demi Lovato, and now Ciara all having these self-titled albums! We know this is nothing new in the industry of artists naming albums after themselves, but would Gaga ever do this?

What is your opinion of how it would be if Gaga ever made an album called "STEFANI", "GAGA", "LADY GAGA", or "MOTHER MONSTER"? Do you think the artist is saying, "You never REALLY knew me! This is who I really am in this album, so I named it after myself..."

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little generic (lots of artists do this) but it could be cool I guess...

TEANUS

Yes it will be called GAGA. It will have a tour called the GAGA Tour with 88 shows and there will be a song featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. :reductive: :derpga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

HeAteMyHeart

I don't think she would ever do it in the conventional sense. Not to bring Madonna into this, but I can see Gaga doing something like she did with MDNA. MaDoNnA, Madonna DNA... Something cleaver and thought provoking...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived