💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga not able to perform till september.

Bat

Featured Posts

After canceling the remainder of her Born This Way Ball tour to recover from hip surgery in February, a source close to Lady Gaga tells Life & Style that the star “won’t be back in action until September.â€

Said to be recuperating in Chicago under the care of her boyfriend, Taylor Kinney, the source says, “She's relaxing and rehabbing. She actually just started walking again, which is great.â€

For the self-proclaimed workaholic, friends say having to put her career on hold until this fall has crushed the pop star. “She has a bunch of projects she wants to roll on, but she needs clearance from her doctors,†a pal tells Life & Style. “It’s really frustrating her.â€

It may be worth the wait, however, for her millions of “Little Monsters.†The source tells Life & Style that Gaga has been able to focus on her songwriting while recovering. “It's very therapeutic."

On Feb. 12, Gaga announced that her tour was canceled after suffering from a labral tear of her right hip.

"This is just a bump in the road," she said to her fans in a blog post. "I'm grateful because this is temporary, and for some it is not."

I don't know if this AP. It's on lifeandstylemag.com, don't know if the source is reliable.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

september? if she can walk without a wheelchair already september seems a bit bloody long! 

september? if she can walk without a wheelchair already september seems a bit bloody long! 

Idk if their talking about doing whole shows or just a 4.5 min long song.

Dayman

Not true. Mid August is the latest. However there us a chance that she will hold off until September.

Michael

I doubt very much this is true. They are just creating a story because there's nothing else to write about Gaga atm. I'm 99% sure that these "sources" don't exist.

Born Brave

I don't know why, but I can't see Gaga saying this to random magazines..

It's not Gaga.. it's publicist. 

gagalovesme

It's not Gaga.. it's publicist. 

how do you know that though? most of the time 'sources' turn out to be fake

Slayer

It doesn't matter much anyway. There's no way we're getting music before September. I don't mind, though, as the VMAs are around then and she could make a legendary comeback.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i can believe this.   kinda sucks though.  Katy Perry will have her album by then

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived