Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and Tom Hanks Nominated for Webby Awards

AgusPop

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Lady Gaga, Tom Hanks and Charlize Theron are among the nominees for "The Internet Oscars" 2013 Webby Awards, which honor CREATIVITY and EXCELLENCE on the internet.

09_Apr_2013_21_58_02_nominados-webby.jpg

Webby Nominees range from superstars Charlize TheronTom Hanks and Lady Gaga followed by Google, The New York Times and HBO

Projects featuring some of the world's most talented cultural and creative innovators as well as newly minted Internet stars also earned recognition.

This year's winners will be honored at the star-studded ceremony in New York City where they will deliver five-word speeches in the tradition of past victors like Al Gore , Jimmy Fallon and Anna Wintour.

The show will be broadcast online on May 22. Host and venue for the 17th Annual Webby Awards will be announced April 16.

Public voting will continue through April 25:

VOTE HERE   :excited2: 

source: http://www.webbyawards.com/press/press-release.php?id=238

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She hasn't tweeted in months and usually only lurks forums and tweets stuff about her life. How is that award-worthy?

Seeka

She hasn't tweeted in months and usually only lurks forums and tweets stuff about her life. How is that award-worthy?

I see that Gaga's Workshop for Barney's is nominated. Let's hope it wins. :legend:

Somebody already answered this for you.

Somebody already answered this for you.

Yeah I guess I posted too soon... 

147m6s.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived