CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Redstreak

That's uncharacteristically nice of him. :flutter:

What's he characteristically like?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

HeyItsKyKy

What's he characteristically like?

"Yes, some people say to me you're too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that."

"She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice." (In regards to Adele)

"Kate Middleton has a nice silhouette and she is the right girl for that boy...  On the other hand, her sister struggles, I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back."

" [Heidi Klum] is no runway model. She is simply too heavy and has too big a bust."

"In a meat-eating world, wearing leather for shoes and clothes and even handbags, the discussion of fur is childish."

He's very opinionated and vocal, so he comes off as a prick quite often. But he's a renowned designer, so it's whatever.

RAMROD

What's next, Alexander Wang? Anna Wintour?  :worship2:  :sara:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CroatiaGeisha

"Yes, some people say to me you're too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that."

"She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice." (In regards to Adele)

"Kate Middleton has a nice silhouette and she is the right girl for that boy...  On the other hand, her sister struggles, I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back."

" [Heidi Klum] is no runway model. She is simply too heavy and has too big a bust."

"In a meat-eating world, wearing leather for shoes and clothes and even handbags, the discussion of fur is childish."

oh my god

he's like my auntie

Brian Ryan

awww.... cute. even tho I don't karl for his views on gay marriage, etc. I still respect him as he's a great designer. I wonder if he will let me borrow Baptiste one day. xD

MetalHausOfJosh

:rip: @ all of it :smh:

He's very opinionated and vocal, so he comes off as a prick quite often. But he's a renowned designer, so it's whatever.

Gagaloth

I love him. He is so outspoken and has a great sense of humour. He doesn't take himself serious at all. And that birthday card <3

btw he is sooo right about Kate and Pippa. :worship:

Archived