💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Update: Bette Midler tweets Gaga

AshlieghTaylor

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer

Her again.

She was once tweeted the same wheelchair thing

after Gaga performance debuting Yuyi in a wheelchair.

i was about to ask wasn't she pissed about that haha. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really see that as shade, you guys are obsessed with shade :smh: you see even see shade in the fcking sun :wtf:

And she's obviously not mad about the Yüyi thing because I remember her tweeting Gaga an apologise

She will always be Winnipeg Sanderson from Hocus Pocus to me... That movie was just epic... I don't think she's being shady here.. not at all 

YES Hocus Pocus was one of my favourite movies :flutter:

RAMROD

i was about to ask wasn't she pissed about that haha. 

I guess most of us came to that thought first, she really need to let it go now :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dayman

B level gay icon. Mostly known for covering other people's songs.

And Seinfeld, dont forget Seinfeld.

Anyway, I dont think this was meant to be serious shade for the yuyi thing. Bette got over that pretty fast and decided not to dwell on it.

I doubt she's shading, probably just joking about it.  :shrug:

She tweeted this: " @ladygaga, let's drink this over at the Emmys in September. Fabulous mermaids can coexist!"

and this: "Gaga, what got you where you are: your wonderful voice, ability on piano..."

after she tweeted about the mermaid incident, so I'm pretty sure she's over it.

Oh I missed that she had tweeted these! That's cool. Someone must have told her how ridiculous she was being.

She's not gonna let the You and I wheelchair thing go is she. 

She already did though  :P  

I doubt she's shading, probably just joking about it. 

She tweeted this: " @ladygaga, let's drink this over at the Emmys in September. Fabulous mermaids can coexist!"

and this: "Gaga, what got you where you are: your wonderful voice, ability on piano..."

after she tweeted about the mermaid incident, so I'm pretty sure she's over it.

Bette Midler â€@BetteMidler 1h

Love @ladygaga  but she didn't move fast enough! All my wheelchairs donated to @wheelsforhumanity, a non-profit helping those in need.

That... That is so embarrassing I don't even know what to say. It's always a pity when faded "icons" do everything to hold on to that former glory and in the process fail miserably at making jabs (and bitterly hold on to the most petty grudges that have zero grounding in reality) at the person who's achieved more than they'll ever be able to dream of. It's painful. Well, at least the vast majority of actual legends love and praise Gaga into the high heavens.

gagalovesme

i absolutely adore bette but i think her latest tweets about gaga have been extremely pathetic  :noparty:

Archived