Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Update: Bette Midler tweets Gaga

AshlieghTaylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

:laughga: @ people saying they dont know her. you dont shade her, just your own stupidity(unless you are 11 ofc) xD

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Emvee

Lol just watched Beaches last night. I think maybe she was poking fun at that whole situation from before.

Miel

She will always be Winnipeg Sanderson from Hocus Pocus to me... That movie was just epic... I don't think she's being shady here.. not at all 

Same haha

Maybe she's subtly shading herself, idek

3 points in and ready for more

She's obviously being shady because she thinks Gaga "copied" her mermaid in wheelchair act.

On the off occasion that I still look in the threads here other than News, Im never disappointed at how stupid people are. 

She's a ****ing comedian, a legend, with a career spanning decades - she wasn't even being shady her for christs sake, she was joking. (see the connection between comedian and joking? magic)

EthanPamyu

The shade, the shade of it all  :emma:

Antoni

She's obviously being shady because she thinks Gaga "copied" her mermaid in wheelchair act.

But she tweeted that her and Gaga had made up after that incident.

who the heck is she

Your goddess. She's a legend. She's the Cher of live performance, a singer, a comedian, an actress. Most recently she was in Parental Guidance with Billy Crystal and Maurissa Tomei. You may also be familiar with First Wives Club, Gypsy, and Beaches.

My name isn't Timmers

I doubt she's shading, probably just joking about it.  :shrug:

She tweeted this: " @ladygaga, let's drink this over at the Emmys in September. Fabulous mermaids can coexist!"

and this: "Gaga, what got you where you are: your wonderful voice, ability on piano..."

after she tweeted about the mermaid incident, so I'm pretty sure she's over it.

SKANK

But she tweeted that her and Gaga had made up after that incident.

Your goddess. She's a legend. She's the Cher of live performance, a singer, a comedian, an actress. Most recently she was in Parental Guidance with Billy Crystal and Maurissa Tomei. You may also be familiar with First Wives Club, Gypsy, and Beaches.

The shade. 

Archived