💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Departing from FameGa.

Nolan

Featured Posts

HausOfCarlos

lady-gaga-768x1024.jpg

Hope this is her look for AP era, and I love madonna and gaga together, I hope they make a collab, and then I'll call they MadoGa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because Poker Face is her most iconic song. That's why when people think of her they immediately think of the look from PF or the famous origami dress.

Michael

I don't actually think that most people think of FameGa when they think of Gaga. I think that most people think of the meat dress.

I like how she's constantly changing her looks, it keeps everyone on their toes including the media. When it comes to an award show, no ****s are given about anyone else, its all about what Gaga will be wearing. The change is good. I don't miss The Fame look, it was similar to what had already been done by Britney and Christina and I think moving away from that stereotypical blonde pop star look was good for her. I don't miss FameGa, I think for most people its a nostalgia thing since they got into her in The Fame era and associate that with being her best time. I never think of the Poker Face look when someone mentions Gaga, I always think of a Born This Way Ball look haha :flop:

Emvee

She's changed so much over the years that at times she looks like a different woman, but it's good that she keeps evolving and changing her looks. It keeps it interesting for her audience and for herself.

Z100+Jingle+Ball+2008+Presented+H+vcWAKC

lady_gaga_9.jpg

MV5BMTM0MDA4OTAzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk2

352ccc55c9d65f47_lady-gaga-2010-grammys.

871238_8ZFQ41OE5B4KEN3RI56VE8YM1X4OPL_7-

Lady+Gaga+2011+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Arriv

lady-gaga-768x1024.jpg

1024-2012a-gaga-400.jpg

20 years worth of career in 5. :whitney:

Miel

You, my friend, have just discovered something major imo :eek:

Seriously, this **** is gonna be in an entire career a--lysis when she's dead :cryga:

Not gonna lie, I think she cemented herself into legendary status at least in that context alone. No matter how little there will be, there will always be at least one person a--lyzing and re-a--lyzing her work. She didn't just catch the attention, she played with it.

3 points in and ready for more

ManOnTheMoon

Not gonna lie, I think she cemented herself into legendary status at least in that context alone. No matter how little there will be, there will always be at least one person a--lyzing and re-a--lyzing her work. She didn't just catch the attention, she played with it.

BLESS the Lord and BLESS THIS POST

Chiunzhan

I DIDN'T RECOGNIZER AT ALL WHEN SHE ATTENDED TO THE VMAS 2009, SHE WAS NOTHING LIKE THE FAMEGA  :cryga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived