💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP tour

TSUNAMI

88 members have voted

1. 1. Could ARTPOP Tour be the biggest tour ever?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Since Born This Way Ball Tour took attendance in some countries that GaGa has never been before (or any other huge artist) I think ARTPOP tour will be ultimately biggest tour ever because she is now recognized as a biggest touring force all around the globe!

Could ARTPOP be a biggest tour ever?

I think it can because Lady GaGa is one of the few artists that will sell out every stadium/club/arena that she decides to.

Since BTW Ball got cancelled she will have to do a bigger tour to get her money back for her label, employees and her next projects so ARTPOP could easily be the biggest one ever! :legend:

Please, elaborate your opinion on the answer "Depends" :hor:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your talking financially then it depends how many dates she does, it also depends on how much she's telling her tickets for.

Physically, I have no idea just how big the ARTPOP tour will be. 

EthanPamyu

She wont do as many dates because of her hip

I think she needs to start with America so she can go back to it again, and she needs to MILK Asia!!

Like milk it...

TSUNAMI

She wont do as many dates because of her hip

She will be in perfect shape in 2 months so I don't really don't understand what r u saying...

Could it? Yes. Will it? No.

Why no?

I think she needs to start with America so she can go back to it again, and she needs to MILK Asia!!

Like milk it...

Exactly! :nails:

Devil of Pop

If the tour has amazing promotion and the album is catchy and revolutionary then yeah people will want to go.

Gaga is Life

Yes it could, but I don't imagine it being so. Mainly because of her injury and also because of The Monster Ball.

Tbh, she should visit only majour countries and do stadiums with super expensive tickets, like no more than 70-80 dates. She will do 300MIL $ with her next tour most probably. After that she should concentrate on a tour in Europe/North America/Australia where she plays record-breaking dates, like Pink's tours, Rihanna's residency at the O2 Arena, multiply dates in France, Germany, etc.

Antidote

It's possible, yes.

But it's too early to judge about it right now.

Depends on how many dates, tickets etc...

Archived