Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2012 in Lady Gaga Fashion

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Fashion legend Lady Gaga seemed to be changing her fashion & style in 2012.She left the Born This Way era fashion and entered a whole new era of more beautiful,stunning fashion.Her bizarre eye make up and blue-green wigs started decreasing and outrageous headpieces started increasing.She's also sporting her real hair.

Discuss and post pictures of Lady Gaga's 2012 fashion.

Miel

It was nice, if not boring.

But understandable, as she was not doing anything except the tour, really. The Asia outfits were the best, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

rivingtonrebels

I have a Pinterest board dedicated to Gaga in 2012 - it has all of her looks that I curated throughout the year.

http://pinterest.com/do0dlejenny/lady-gaga-2012/

It was a really disjointed year for her fashion, imo.  Pretty all over the place - trying new things.  There wasn't a clear aesthetic throughout, probably because it was an in-between album era.

Alien Tulip

They were so god awful boring. I still consider the 2012 fashion as born this way era fashion imo.

It was a depressing year of fashion for me but here are my favorite outfits from last year

tumblr_mjotd88ddp1qga1iko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjptfca3nn1qga1iko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjptfca3nn1qga1iko3_500.jpg

tumblr_mjptfca3nn1qga1iko4_500.png

tumblr_mjptfca3nn1qga1iko5_500.jpg

tumblr_mjptfca3nn1qga1iko6_400.jpg

tumblr_mjptfca3nn1qga1iko7_500.jpg

Americano

It was nice, if not boring.

But understandable, as she was not doing anything except the tour, really. The Asia outfits were the best, imo.

Boring?! No way, 2012 was one of her best years in fashion IMO

hell0samuel

i loved it, i prefer it to her crazy stuff.

i dont mind the crazy stuff but this classy stuff was amazing.

There was only a few outfits she wore last year that i didnt like

eg - that skirt in london that she wore with the climate revolution t-shirt. or her floral stuff in amsterdam 

2012 was a classy year. She wore ver nice outfits at some occasions. Posting pics later.

My fave outfits:

592e7ac0f2add245353fa98a20d85239.jpg

31688d3c686596245bfc99aeca0dc022.jpg

a209148a967aba2d9e0a39051e9fd70b.jpg

04e30e4dbc4b6a1677f9a8ed23695f4a.jpg

normal_10.jpg

Also the milan candids, all the moscow outfits, all the december New York outfits, All the japan outfits especially the crystal dress and the Chanel paris one, the europe outfits, London outfits.

Miel

Boring?! No way, 2012 was one of her best years in fashion IMO

I guess I was just too polarized with her more out-there fashion, especially after TFM/BTW haha. I mean, in retrospect the 2012 fashion was very, very nice. I liked a lot of them, but none of them made me go 'holy ****'.

I found it kinda boring, but to be fair, not everything has to be nightmare-fuel exciting. In the context of classy fashion, she pulled it off right. I found it boring (kinda), but at least it wasn't mundane and shtuff.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived