💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Steven Klein Secret Project: Talk about Gaga

AgusPop

Featured Posts

WheresTheDoggo

Dita Von Teese is an American burlesque dancer, model, costume designer, and actress, apperantly

also this project could be why Gaga is staying away from the media

Edited by SaveloMonster
hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• MonsterOfSpain

• Jenniferella

• boysboysboys

But where are the twitter monsters? CLOCK those pathetic Madonna stans who are spamming Klein and complaining about Gaga. C'mon!

Ray of Light

Omg my Queen, plz dont feature that CopyCatGa. Ur da original and da best. LOng Live da QUEEN OF POP!

#CUM2AUSTRALIA Queen 

:derpga:

GagaMyBlood95

I always get excited when Klein is involved just cuz he's.........AWESOME!!!

Americano

How about someone finally remind her that she's actually a musician. Whatever happened to that?

She can keep doing all of these side projects all she wants, but then no one knows what's going on with her album. It's becoming really frustrating and annoying.

Edited by Americano

AgusPop

How about someone finally remind her that she's actually a musician. Whatever happened to that?

She can keep doing all of these side projects all she wants, but then no one knows what's going on with her album. It's becoming really frustrating and annoying.

Gaga is a Performance Artist  :usrs:

Americano

Frankly, most of her side projects become horrible busts so it'd be nice if she actually focused on her real career.

Yes, Rihanna, Dita von Teesse, Cher, Naomi Campbell,  Gaga? and Madonna?

So here for a secret project involving all of them! Can you imagine the epic star power that this would unleash???

Diamondog

has to be some kind of photoshoot/ photobook featuring all these fine ass ladies

Alien Tulip

has to be some kind of photoshoot/ photobook featuring all these fine ass ladies

I think so too.

I think she's really gonna go for two "sides" or albums like she said before. 

"Art" will be the more experimental, artistic side (note how Klein said "Art" not "art")

"Pop" will be the more commercial, poppy side.

I guess the point of this era will be proving that Art and Pop can coexist, and then even overlap in the tour. Obviously this project has to do with the "Art" side. 

Edited by Pop
The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

GAGAXABO

Steven Klein Secret Project:

@SKstudly

"We are completing now is PART 1 of the secret Project and will be released first; PART 2 will follow" "The secret project involves many people and spectrums and it is not commercial I promotes only Art"

Also posted a clue:

"It seems that Gaga has sent a notebook sealed with a "something too big" in it and Klein

responded that they have in mind something "forbidden and big" for her. Now we do not know exactly if Gaga is being combined with the great work. we Just have to wait for the release of all set for May 12"  :excited2:

http://kleinstudio.us/post/44726199977#_=_

tumblr_mj9ams8M8K1qieaseo1_500.jpg

Steven Klein in Reply to Madonna Stans who complain if Gaga is in the project:

@SKstudly

"Lady Gaga is wonderful and I am wishing her speedy recovery: This is the twitter of Light"

"We can continue this imagine battle between camps of fans or we can merely respect each person has their own preference"

ladygagathumbnail.jpg

Obviously it is Gaga-related: the pic, the two parts... PART 1 is finished (the POP one). THE STORM IS COMING

Monster in Scotland

• Shadow locked this topic