💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Patricia Field: Gaga doesn't steal from Madonna but is inspired by her

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Patricia Field may have earned an Oscar nomination and an Emmy win in recent years for her work on "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Sex and the City," respectively, but she's been the doyenne of downtown New York fashion for decades. Field recently sat down with the Hook's Gregory DelliCarpini Jr. to discuss the styles of Madonna, Lady Gaga and Beyonce, to give tips on how everyone can look their best, and to delve into the musical roots of her own famed fashions.

Field saw another uberfamous blonde pop hitmaker rise in New York as well, but she feels that Lady Gaga's style and sound are not based on Madonna, but on something earlier and more ingrained in the city in which both women came to prominence. "I don't think she steals from Madonna," says Field. "Lady Gaga, I'm sure, is inspired from Madonna, but I think she learned from the same people Madonna learned from and that's the underground of the East Village in the '70s and '80s. [Gaga] picked it up at a time that people were ready to get it. It was brand new to this generation of people and it worked; it clicked big time."

Source

RAMROD

Yes. Pat Field do me proud!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Chic

I dont even think shes inspired from Madonna..

That's delusional. Gaga has even admitted herself she's inspired by Madonna.

Archived