Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video Leak: Lady Gaga 'FAME: THE MASSACRE'

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

pink sushi

On wow. :eek:

It was pretty epic, but I'm glad that it didn't make the final cut. Imagine the public's reaction to it after all the shootings that have been happening lately. :wtf:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga literally slaying those basic b---hes :dead: this is one of my fave scenes but I can understand why it didnt make the final cut!

i read somewhere that this is a commentary on how her quest for fame and vanity and self indulgence has caused many of her fans to commit suicide and she basically heartlessly kills them... the duality of FAME. :/ i read that.

damn

WheresTheDoggo

im surprised she didn't used an AK47, would have killed them quicker :nails:

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Oh okay.

Nothing spectacular, I was expecting a bloodbath from the description before the leak

MelbHawker

it is a commercial. i bet haus labouraties feel a HUGE need to play it safe. gaga dont need to but they want to sell something to woman all ages and young kids, i am pretty sure that gaga wanted it in the commercial but they dont. violence in a commercial is a huge risk for them because not everyone gets the meaning of it.

I don't think they played it safe.. the Fame Ad was anything but safe. Full of nudity, dark visuals, s-xuality - plus there was a gun used towards the end of the Ad. Wouldn't have made a difference had the massacre footage been included; sales would've been the same.

I thought it was Gwen Stefani :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

theredkilt

I thought it was Gwen Stefani :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

me too!!! LOL

Seems like nobody's freaking about the gun usage

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived