Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Era Photoshoots

1997monster

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

Still would like her as a Phoenix, i want blues and pinks for the album tbh cause those are the Poppiest colors.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

I think it'd be cool if we got like 4 or 5 different album covers. I picture them all being colorful and representing some sort of pop artist (like Propagaga's header). That way your ARTPOP could be whatever one you want.

Forrest Gump

I think it'd be cool if we got like 4 or 5 different album covers. I picture them all being colorful and representing some sort of pop artist (like Propagaga's header). That way your ARTPOP could be whatever one you want.

like kanye's mbdtf covers, who also did the phoenix theme :teehee:

PaperIz

*ARTPOP will be coverless. It will have no photo shoot.

25s5qx0.jpg

Possibilities.

I think it will have an illustrated cover, but I think we'll still get a photoshoot.

Doogi

I'm hoping for lots of color, lots of skimpy, tight, s-xy outfits... Basically I want FameGa 2.0 :laughga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Future Lover

like kanye's mbdtf covers, who also did the phoenix theme :teehee:

I totally forgot about that! I can't believe I forgot that considering I even bought his album.

I was also thinking like if she did a lenticular cover. IDK.

Solitaire

I really really like the color scheme of these photos, and I love the use of the 1920's-ish woman's cigarette filter, I think it's so classy

and Alice Glass is perfect so that's another reason these are great

tumblr_m5mo9xEQq71qzqh44o1_1280.jpg

^My fav :flutter: Alice is so beautiful

tumblr_mfryffdYPW1rcb12uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfpfy8AKKG1qhxi8co1_1280.jpg

I know the image quality isn't great, but these are leaked outtakes from a Bullet magazine photo shoot, so the effects on the photos comes from a picture of a picture on a computer being taken. On the last two, the effect doesn't come off all that well, but the first one is HEAVENLY, and I think the effect adds to the phot instead of taking away from it.

I have an edit somewhere that has the "loading" part taken out, but I think Gaga could do something like that for the cover of **rq* if it ever became a single, like having the "loading" part covering her mouth or something. I think it would be symbolic of suppresion and having to learn and recite the "correct" answers that your suppressor wants to hear. I just think she could do so much with the technology theme, even with photos.

I know ARTPOP is suppossed to be colorfull and happy, but from some of the songs (Sex Dreams) and themes (Aliens, the future, technology), I get an eerie vibe, and I feel that these pictures (especially the first) really capture the eerie tone and darker EDM/Rave edge while still having color.

- Previously Sycothisis

Sexxx

sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/michael_jackson_dangerous-f.jpg

Something like this please.

BlueVenusian

Helen Green art would be nice :mittens:

Otherwise....

Fame bangs anyone?

8aGg0.jpg

Antidote

I think everything will be colourful and that she will use brown wigs with glitter or maybe multicolour wigs. At least I hope so.

Although I have to say that I love dark themes.... but ARTPOP will be different and I'm really excited to see the change, what she will look like etc.

Pure Adrenaline

Sexy & Twisted if you know what I mean....with BTW we only got the twisted part mixed with wierd alien s-x, but now I want Gaga to bring it to the next level I want photos where at the same time I could say "OOOOH yeah that HOT " and "WTF :wtfga:" .

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived