💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to open and close Grammy concert

YuyiRocks

Featured Posts

Guys, the duet it's not confirmed, it's a surprise (not in a gaga mood (i think) )

What do you mean with the last part of your sentence? :sweat:

source?

I'd like to know as well.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parka

• Arzi

• Save-Me-Oprah

• TerenceMonster

Levine

hausofjay Marry The Night

Lady Gaga will open and close the Grammy Nomination Concert tomorrow; Marry The Night and a duet with Jennifer Nettles.

with whoooooooo?

Papasquat

Guys, don't get your hopes up too much! We don't know anything yet. You all know what happens when this place gets their hopes up and then is let down. :flop:

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Is it that hard to Google y'all :sam:

Jennifer Nettles (born September 12, 1974 in Douglas, Georgia[1]) is an American country music artist. She is known primarily for her role as lead vocalist of the duo Sugarland alongside Kristian Bush. Before Sugarland's inception, she also fronted Atlanta, Georgia-based bands called Soul Miner's Daughter and Jennifer Nettles Band. She also charted as a duet partner on the country version of rock band Bon Jovi's 2006 single "Who Says You Can't Go Home", a Number One hit on the Billboard charts.

sweetzombie

Has anybody forgotten about the fact that Gaga announced on Alan Carr that her next duet would be with Elton?

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY