💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Versace Appreciation Thread

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

Versace is amazing. She always looks the best while wearing them, sometimes her make-up just isn't on par with the whole look.

Lady+Gaga+Sydney+Atelier+Versace+1.jpg

Best she's ever looked in Versace tbh :legend:

Sometimes it works, but not always.

I really like the heavy, more polarizing patterns on her more than the simple ones. Like the EOG fashion, for example.

But it's nice, all really compliment her. I agree with everybody that it's been a while since we've seen her in McQueen.

3 points in and ready for more

Versace is amazing. She always looks the best while wearing them, sometimes her make-up just isn't on par with the whole look.

Lady+Gaga+Sydney+Atelier+Versace+1.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Wears-Red-Vintage-Dress-By-Gianni-Versace-For-Dinner-With-Donatella-In-Milan.jpg

On a side note their cologne Eau Fraiche is absolutely magnificent.

These are the only 2 VersaceGa outfits I like. I never cared for the TEOG look or anything with black leather and gold on Gaga, she kinda overdid it. And I never felt like the big baggy crazy patterned looks suited her.

Hypocrateen

The one where she has teal short hair in the OP pic and the one she wore when she arrived in Italy for the gay pride >

I think Gaga should start wearing more Alexander McQueen...

Versace is good, but not as good as McQueen

NOOOOO im sorry I used to love McQueen but after he died it lost its magic. Sarah is doing an amazing job but please remember McQueen (the brand) is no longer design it is a product. No one knew who Alexander was before he died and then all of a sudden he was everyones favourite designer and instead of closing the house (as he made his wishes very clear) Gucci decided to ***** out McQueen and now its just dull. Yes, they make nice clothes and all but I cringe every time I watch the oscars or read a magazine and it says "so and so wearing Alexander McQueen". I actually like that she has been wearing more toned down outfits recently, I think its important to remember the value of design over antics. I would love to see more Hedi Slimane for Saint Laurent, Givenchy, the stuff Alexander Wangjust did for Balenciaga was rather amazing, Christopher Kane, Kenzo, Proenza Schouler, Gareth Pugh, Rodarte and more Chalayan !!! (some of her best looks were by him)

Because Gaga is too good for them, and only the basic pop stars wear them :derpga:

#TRUEMONSTER

Sames. I never feel gaga in versace. Gaga in mcqueen>>>

And why does it feel like gaga always wears like one designer? Lol why doesnt she wear dior and givenchy as well?

Dior is a little too conservative for Gaga especially under the new guy Raf Simons, but the fall 2013 show was warhol-esk shoe prints on it (which is a little tongue in cheek reference to the fact that Dior is a very accessory driven business and the clothes are really just for show)

Givenchy is AMAZING, Gaga has only worn a few of their items before but she could defiantly pull it off. I think whats important to remember is that designers don't usually pigeon hole themselves to certain market, they like to provide something for everyone. So while you have Rihanna wearing the Rottweiler sweatshirt, Gaga could wear the something like this : 

http://showstudio.com/collection/givenchy_paris_womenswear_a_w_2013/image_98648

Pop Art

GaGa + Versace =  :legend:

I mean, look at this stuff. How can you disagree?

tumblr_mj26itHOXi1qjmzmeo1_500.png

tumblr_mj41sfVrbG1qjmzmeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj46cbhbA41qjmzmeo1_1280.jpg

Miel

Amazing

lady-gaga-day-celebrated-in-taiwan-03.jp

gaga-versace-jacket.jpgMMA+lady+gaga.jpg

GaGa + Versace =  :legend:

I mean, look at this stuff. How can you disagree?

tumblr_mj46cbhbA41qjmzmeo1_1280.jpg

Oh man, these looks are awesome. I think it's really cool how the bright, clashing colors of the archived collections really contrast with the more warrior-like looks of Donatella's shtuff.

3 points in and ready for more

phoenix47

I forgot how flawless that SYTYCD performance outfit was!

I bought Versace Eros cologne today and it is fricking awesome...

the born this way era was all about versace

versace + teal hair=  :legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived