💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye mentions Gaga at a show

Forrest Gump

Featured Posts

When I read the title I thought it would be about him wishing her well from the surgery or some **** like that.

Not more self absorbed ranting

People defending his music is fine but defending that personality is just delusional.

Outspoken :toofloppy:

And regardless of how you feel personally about Taylor, that doesn't make it okay. What kind of ****ed up logic?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

:staymad: :oops:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

It's the same rant where he said he's not a fan of S&T. Anyway, Kanye's known with these kind of things. He's Kanye West, if that explains a lot.

MANiCURE1295

Yeah, they also screwed him over last year by not nominating "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" for album of the year.

This. That album is ****ing amazing. I definitely thought that it would've been nominated.

Yeah it wasnt an attack on Gaga or anything, but on the Grammy's. Kanye and Gaga are friends and Gaga has known him for quite awhile.

Cuntalicious

He always been outspoken.

That does not makes him a douche.

He did not do that for controversy.

He get along well with Gaga.

As witnessed on the last VMA where she is dressing up as a man.

They were joking to each other on the seats.

Also, I kinda supported him for what he did to Taylor.

Especially today, when she seems to enjoy everybody pity

and try to make profit out of it.

:trootea:

When I read the title I thought it would be about him wishing her well from the surgery or some **** like that.

Not more self absorbed ranting

People defending his music is fine but defending that personality is just delusional.

Outspoken :toofloppy:

And regardless of how you feel personally about Taylor, that doesn't make it okay. What kind of ****ed up logic?

lmao, me too!

For those who've forgotten, he interrupted Taylor to tell us all that Beyonce's "Singles Ladies" was one of the greatest videos of all time. (Which... no, it isn't.) So basically, just to tell us that the vote in that category didn't go the way he preferred. Otherwise, it didn't seem to have anything to do with him, and even less to do with Taylor. I don't really know what he was thinking, other than "Hey, it's the VMA's, I can get away with some crazy **** here." Anyway, no, it wasn't justified, or right.

Edit: I should add, I didn't think it was that big a deal, either -- it was the VMAs, and people are expected to act crazy there. I don't think it should've had the impact on his career that it did. But still.

For those who've forgotten, he interrupted Taylor to tell us all that Beyonce's "Singles Ladies" was one of the greatest videos of all time. (Which... no, it isn't.) So basically, just to tell us that the vote in that category didn't go the way he preferred. Otherwise, it didn't seem to have anything to do with him, and even less to do with Taylor. I don't really know what he was thinking, other than "Hey, it's the VMA's, I can get away with some crazy **** here." Anyway, no, it wasn't justified, or right.

Edit: I should add, I didn't think it was that big a deal, either -- it was the VMAs, and people are expected to act crazy there. I don't think it should've had the impact on his career that it did. But still.

Single Ladies was the most iconic video of the year. He was right in what he said.

Single Ladies was the most iconic video of the year. He was right in what he said.

"All time" != "the year".

Three people dancing in front of a white background? Yeah, never seen that before.

Kanye needs to start acting like an adult if he has a child on the way. I'm over his pouty nonsense and childish ego. :coffee: **** happens. Even if it was for ratings, thats Television for you and its a business of ratings... He signed up for this **** to possibly happen when he picked this career path. Not my issue if he can't deal and gets all agitated by it.

Also ruining Taylor Swifts moment (I dont really listen to Taylor Swift, but I still felt bad) and basically ****ting all over her accomplishment to share his opinion like that publicly, is just so rude.

There. I typed my piece. I feel better :D Who wants a brownie sundae!!!

Forrest Gump

"All time" != "the year".

Three people dancing in front of a white background? Yeah, never seen that before.

boring

Archived