💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicole Scherzinger said "No" to Just Dance and We Found Love

OHMYGAGA

Featured Posts

Nicole is claiming that the ***cat Dolls were offered to record Just Dance and that she as a solo artist passed on We Found Love, just like Leona Lewis. Also she Crazy which was recorded by Gnarls Barkley. I actually think she would have sounded GREAT on Crazy but who knows?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/21/nicole-scherzinger-we-found-love-passed_n_2733867.html

Maybe Just Dance was one of the songs that Gaga wrote for PCD?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Gaga wrote Just DAnce for someone else? Just like Telephone! Wonder what else from the Fame was written for other people, that she ended up singing?

hell0samuel

i thought Gaga said she wrote Just Dance in the studio with Red One, cause he played the opening and it inspired her :spin:

Honestly Nicole has a GREAT voice, I honestly think she is one of the most underrated artist EVER. But its kind of her fault, she went to record dance songs and pop songs, when her voice goes better with R&B soul, rock, etc.

MetalHausOfJosh

i thought Gaga said she wrote Just Dance in the studio with Red One, cause he played the opening and it inspired her :spin:

She did write she was just going to give it to Nicole put she did not want to record it so gaga took it back and slayed basic ho's with it! :)

But she was a songwriter for other artists at the time. Like with the Telephone situation.

Interesting that Rihanna's two biggest hits were intended for others. Umbrella was written for Britney, then passed by several others all while Rihanna had to fight hard for it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived