💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kardashian mom tweets Lady Gaga

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Of course i've watched it. I love bull**** celebrities like them usually. But they have no personality. They aren't business women they just pretend to be. All Kim is is Paris Hilton with an ass. And shes not even as fun to watch. They're dull as dishwater.

They all have distinct personalities actually.

I don't even like the Kardashians, but after watching 2 (cringe-worthy) episodes, I could easily pick out who acted in which way.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

Of course i've watched it. I love bull**** celebrities like them usually. But they have no personality. They aren't business women they just pretend to be. All Kim is is Paris Hilton with an ass. And shes not even as fun to watch. They're dull as dishwater.

How can you pretend to be a business woman? All three have massive careers involving a chain of numerous, successful business ventures and products.

The show is completely entertaining. Whilst I believe that sometimes it seems scripted and boring, it's actually really funny and good to watch. I completely disagree that they are dull, they are not dull whatsoever and I'm sure that if people agreed with you then there wouldn't be 7 series with another on the way.

misanthrope

They all have distinct personalities actually.

I don't even like the Kardashians, but after watching 2 (cringe-worthy) episodes, I could easily pick out who acted in which way.

Okay Kourtney is the boring monotone one, Kim is the boring vain one, and Khloe is the boring Nicole Richie wannabe that tries really hard to say obnoxious things. How distinct.

Will.I.Am

Ellen

Kris Jenner

Only 3 celebrities?

I'm kind of shocked neither Beyonce or Britney tweeted something or anything about it :noparty:

I think they send it to her personally.

Get well soon Gaga!

misanthrope

How can you pretend to be a business woman? All three have massive careers involving a chain of numerous, successful business ventures and products.

The show is completely entertaining. Whilst I believe that sometimes it seems scripted and boring, it's actually really funny and good to watch. I completely disagree that they are dull, they are not dull whatsoever and I'm sure that if people agreed with you then there wouldn't be 7 series with another on the way.

Oookaaaaayyyy.....you continue with that delusion. I'm not going to bother, you're too far gone lol

Diamond Heart

Khloe is the best Kardashian tbh

I think thats nice of Kris but personally i dont like her :sweat:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Saint Laurent

Okay Kourtney is the boring monotone one, Kim is the boring vain one, and Khloe is the boring Nicole Richie wannabe that tries really hard to say obnoxious things. How distinct.

I honestly feel like you haven't watched enough of it because I don't feel like that when I watch the shows in the slightest.

Khloe is massively funny and is always getting into trouble. Including getting addicted to cuban coffee, taking a scooter out at 4am and ending up in a bus shelter in the middle of crack town.

Kim has always provided the shows with interesting relationships and break ups. She too is funny and shows completely real emotions on the show.

Kourtney has helped many children's societies and hospitals. She's had two children on camera and is constantly arguing with her partner scott.

The whole family are reality show genius' and provide the world with incredible entertainment and pleasure.

Michelle

Shahs of sunset do it better

I love that mess of a show.

I cannot stand Kriss Jenner bu that was nice :)

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived