💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour [ stage & concept ]

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had this a few days ago, it's crappy but I don't really care, was in a rush.

The 4 'runways' can extend to any size necessary.

And I know some of the stage areas round the little pits are tiny, but as I said, it was rushed, so it reality, normal size, so she can walk around.

5gRdwip.png

And I know some of the stage areas round the little pits are tiny, but as I said, it was rushed, so it reality, normal size, so she can walk around.

I like this!

EnigmaMonstr

*I posted this in another thread lol.*

That stage is brilliant.

Omg and for the videos, something trippy like Beyonces superbowl performance.

Rollercoaster

She could use a space ship version of the 360 tour stage with a lift or spiral staircase to get into the pod above to change clothes etc. Perfect!

CyanLights

i need to hear the actual album first but judging by what we know already, i imagine a "Warhol - Rave" (idk how to put it) with lots of colors and what not :Admin:

dontbesweet

A cancellation on day two.

AKA U2

I always wanted a circle stage but then there's no room for backdrops and someone will always be missing out (aka wherever she sits/dances/stands).

A cancellation on day two.

AKA U2

I always wanted a circle stage but then there's no room for backdrops and someone will always be missing out (aka wherever she sits/dances/stands).

I didn't even know U2 had stage pits. All I ever noticed about the stage was the claw. "Sorry". :lolgaga:

Rainbow Unicorn

Center Stage is not a good idea because the capacity of the venues will be more higher.

For example :

- Stade de France :

END STAGE : 75 000 / 80 000

CENTER STAGE : 90 000 / 95 000

And she played for 71 000.

- FNB Stadium :

END STAGE : 65 000

CENTER STAGE : 95 000

And she played for 56 000.

etc...

I think she won't be able to sell out a lot of shows shows. Plus, with a center stage, she can't play in small venues, small arenas.

I want all fans to have some kind of light in their hand and under their seat for free (of course actually counted in the ticket price) that will last for 2 hours (length of the tour) that you can use for a specific performance that you all need to get your lights and swing them in the air to make a beautiful effect. Also, I want something better than the castle; of course, the castle was AWESOME. But I think that it's way too expensive (don't even know) and I'd rather have it be something like the MDNA stage (simple stage but with really good 3D effects), however, as soon as Gaga uses a big screen for her next tour she'll be called a copycat (once again..). So anyways, I do want big screens or something like that. And I want interludes, I could imagine a new kind of Monster Pit, but this time a circle with a catwalk in the middle of it splittng the Monster Pit in two. Anyways, I'd rather see Gaga's popularity after ARTPOP first three singles and album, how LiveNation and Interscope handle the promoting for the tour and the dates (will they be able to make South America sell out? :D). I want to judge whether Gaga can go arena's everywhere (except for NA and few places in Europe of course) and I want to see whether Gaga's still as big as she was a year ago in Asia (the concept should be less adult-y to make sure it will be available for all ages and that there will be less protesters). Anyways, I'm really looking forward to it and I'm sure Gaga's got plans (according to Marc she wants to call the tour "the Possibilities Tour". But I don't know what she exactly means with possibilities, looking for the boundaries? Looking for how far people will go until they say: Enough!, or something else?)

Center Stage is not a good idea because the capacity of the venues will be more higher.

For example :

- Stade de France :

END STAGE : 75 000 / 80 000

CENTER STAGE : 90 000 / 95 000

And she played for 71 000.

- FNB Stadium :

END STAGE : 65 000

CENTER STAGE : 95 000

And she played for 56 000.

etc...

I think she won't be able to sell out a lot of shows shows. Plus, with a center stage, she can't play in small venues, small arenas.

Well, I think that Gaga might be more pupolar after ARTPOP then she was half a year ago *cough Latin America*. And the fact that Madonna isn't touring at the same time would help some too. Anyways, she could also change it for center stage in Australia (less shows hopefully) and Asia (same), because those were her best selling places. I bet Gaga could do about 5 stadium shows in Oceania instead of like 20 Arena shows and still gross more :3. And maybe Gaga will be as big as she was during the Fame Monster Era and be known as a good performer at the same time?

Molly Aphrodite

^ that's a cool idea about everyone having their own light, but Coldplay did the same thing on their last tour. The tickets included a light up bracelet that flashed different colors and patterns that went along with each song they played.

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived