💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato Wants Gaga to Replace Britney Spears on The X Factor

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Demi Lovato hasn't officially been asked to judge another season of The X Factor, but the "Give Your Heart a Break" singer would jump at the opportunity to do so. "I'm focusing on my music this year, so it's going to be a lot of touring, a lot of promoting of my album, but I would love to," she tells Extra. "Obviously, if they asked for me to come back, I'd say yes."

Britney Spears, who joined the show in its second season with Lovato, announced her exit in January. Music executive L.A. Reid, who appeared during the show's first two seasons, has also left the talent competition.

With Spears off the panel, Lovato hopes to see another chart-topping pop star on the judges' table. "I would love to see Lady Gaga," she says. "I don't know if that is possible or not."

PHOTOS: Demi Lovato through the years

Like Gaga -- who just canceled her tour in order to have hip surgery -- Lovato is on the mend. The 20-year-old broke her leg after her roommate cleaned their floors. "I slipped and fell in my living room and, God bless my roommate, but she's not used to cleaning and so she actually "Pledged" the floors," the singer explained. "Needless to say, that didn't go very well."

Source

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Only artists who are desprite for better sales judge on this sorts of shows, GAGA wouldn't even think twice about it, the answer would always be no!

WarriorPrince

I would love her to do this. Maybe it would be some promo she could get since she can't perform, but she can sit on a judges table and get up to clap for someone.

MarryTheSequins

Nope, never. She said she doesn't want to judge someone's talent or something on the lines of that before didn't she?

Except GaGa has this thing.

A career.

:tea:

true - I don't understand how an artist trying to put music out, promote, and perform, and sit and record a show all the time

sure I would love to see her make an appearance like she did on SYTYCD but never be a permanent member of the judging panel

dontbesweet

If Gaga was releasing ARTPOP later in the year, October/November (PERFECT time for Christmas purchases, etc), then a one-year stint with a $20/30million fee could be really beneficial.

I don't understand why you guys are so snobby about talent shows.

Why are you all saying that they don't have career?

Look @ britney, she had been a judging panel for long time and she is able to get her song #3 with selling 3 millions.

At this point of her career, I'm not too keen on Gaga being a judge of any competition anytime soon. Accepting such would require a bulk of her time. I'd rather have her more focused on making a couple more albums.

QueenGlitter

I really like Demi and the fact that she is a Gaga fan makes me like her more! Wouldn't want Gaga to go into judging on TV shows though as she is a musician and her own music career is more important than her judging others on their music. I never really undertand why musicians would do that other than for the money, but if it really is all about the music to them then they shouldn't care about the money offered and they should reject the offer to judge.

Remember when she was invited to american idol and she coached the contestants?

She said that she does not like the idea of judging others because she was rejected so many times.

So, it's never gonna happen.

Archived