💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Gaga Fan Book From GagaDaily.com! SUBMIT NOW

NIKE

Featured Posts

hello everyone!

first of of I would like to apologize to everyone. I feel like I let my monster family down big time by not having finished this project. I feel so terrible about it everyday, and I think about working on it all the time I just haven't had a great deal of time to devote to it lately, which is very selfish of me. 

However...
I am going tonight to an empty classroom and I am going to work on this non stop and see how far I get. The amount of beautiful submissions is spectacular and it has inspired me to go and work my ass of to get it done, put it together, and then somehow re-evaluate the possibility of getting a finished product to gaga. I know that now it is very late and she is well into her recovery, yet I know that she will love being able to see the inspiring works you have put together for her. 

again I am so sorry - I feel absolutely terrible that I have disappointed so many people and I hope you all will be able to forgive me 

I want to, I have to, I need to, and I will get this project to gaga (better late then never) 

Love, -Matty

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

ChicaSkas

Excellent, Nike, I wish you the best of luck, i hope you remember to SCAN each page and make a digital copy for yourself / the site so people can see how thier pages look in the book.

if you can't scan it, get a digital camera, lay it out on a table, and take a clear picture of each page in the book.

That way, if a user asks you, 'Can I see how my page looked in the book for Gaga?" you can just upload thier page for them to see.

Also, someday, many years from now, you will want to look back at those pictures and remember what you did and what we did for Gaga.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Excellent, Nike, I wish you the best of luck, i hope you remember to SCAN each page and make a digital copy for yourself / the site so people can see how thier pages look in the book.

if you can't scan it, get a digital camera, lay it out on a table, and take a clear picture of each page in the book.

That way, if a user asks you, 'Can I see how my page looked in the book for Gaga?" you can just upload thier page for them to see.

Also, someday, many years from now, you will want to look back at those pictures and remember what you did and what we did for Gaga.

Thank you Chica - I knew it was going to be a massive responsibility from the start but I never imagined this many people would submit things. I also took the time to make sure everyone's submission fit neatly onto an 8 1/2 x 11 and that is what is taking me so long is that I have been editing submissions to make them fir properly. As for a digital copy it will definitely be saved and since I am taking all the submissions and putting them together in InDesign I will have a PDF so everyone can see how it turned out. I also have everything super organized by name so everything will be easily found. I hope that nobody is expecting anything super fancy design wise though :/ With the number of submissions and conflicts in size and proportions and making everything fit I have been working really hard just to make sure everyone's submission can fit onto a page and everything looks even. Thank you so much for the support Chica- you truly are the best!!!

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

No worries Nike, I can only imagine the amount of submissions you must have got! You're doing an amazing job on this and making sure it perfect for gaga. Thank you once again for doing this and allowing little monsters to get their well wishes to gaga :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

addiicted

I'm sure Gagas just waiting with her comeback until we giveher the book. so we're still in time. that's why she's taking so long. :laughga:

haha jk, don't worry Nike! thank you for still doing this.. I think I would be overchallenged with such a task.

Edited by addiicted

ChicaSkas

aww thanks Nike! but actually YOU are the best for doing this for everyone!

Just curious, did you also live in California?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• 1 month later...
ChicaSkas

BUMP. Any updates on this?

Doogi

BUMP. Any updates on this?

DON'T BUMP OLD THREADS OMFG!!!!

lol JK JK :hug:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ChicaSkas

I knew it was going to be a massive responsibility from the start but I never imagined this many people would submit things. I also took the time to make sure everyone's submission fit neatly onto an 8 1/2 x 11 and that is what is taking me so long is that I have been editing submissions to make them fir properly.

Any news on this ?

ChicaSkas

Annoying feelings are... annoying. NIKE.......?

• Shadow locked this topic