Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags is praying for Brazil

Mast

Featured Posts

Oh God, this 100%

People in Brazil crying because they lost family, and people here laughing at her hair or the tweet :wtf:

I'm seriously giving warnings to anyone who laughs at this.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

this is the worst thing she's EVER done.

why? she is a very caring person. she always does what she feels :nick:
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Redstreak

Some of you people are really cruel. Like, incredibly sick. The picture is in no way funny at all. I find this extremely sweet on her part, and it's heartbreaking to think of the families who now must live with the effects of this tragedy in Brazil. Gaga is paying her respects to Brazil in the ways she can, and she is being highly considerate. Yet we all make jokes about the tweet, insult the picture or say her hair is messed up. She doesn't have to look like a supermodel when she's posting a simple picture of her praying for the families who lost loved ones. After seeing this thread, I'm starting to think none of you deserve ARTPOP.

Honestly, whoever has any criticisms about this gesture, shame on you.

:tea: She is trying to spread awareness of the terrible situation in the ways she sees fit. That should be the focus, not her appearance or pose.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Why are people getting mad at her praying? :wtf: she believes in God, let her do it, if you believed you would do the same.

PopReaper

Why are people complaining about the hair/looks anyway?

She was obviously sleepy and the hair isn't relevant for the message at all...

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Morphine Prince

Some of you people are really cruel. Like, incredibly sick. The picture is in no way funny at all. I find this extremely sweet on her part, and it's heartbreaking to think of the families who now must live with the effects of this tragedy in Brazil. Gaga is paying her respects to Brazil in the ways she can, and she is being highly considerate. Yet we all make jokes about the tweet, insult the picture or say her hair is messed up. She doesn't have to look like a supermodel when she's posting a simple picture of her praying for the families who lost loved ones. After seeing this thread, I'm starting to think none of you deserve ARTPOP.

This 100%

SHE IS SO KIND OMG

IF ANY OF YOU HATE ON THAT PICTURE

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.

It's beautiful :flutter:

I love you Gaga :cry:

nor was this thread. I wish she would start giving us some real news about her work so GGD wouldnt be so thirsty.

I can smell the thirst for ARTPOP. Calm your hunger, you probably won't get anything until April. Besides, what happened in Brazil IS important and we have Brazilian users here who might be glad to know that Gaga is thinking about their country.

I love the gesture and the tweets really show hir much she's caring about it, but I kinda understand why people here think it's funny, like you don't take a picture of yoursef while praying is, kinda weird. I know that is asking for too much but maybe a video would have been better.

Oh, and to everyone, I'm watching y'all.

I really doubt that anyone here does not care about what happened in Brazil, they just don't know. To be quite honest, I laughed at the picture when I first saw it too. It was the first thing I noticed and I found it truly hilarious because of how pretentious it looked and I laughed because brave enough to post a picture of her looking like she does. Let's be honest, it's not her best picture. However, I then read the message and I read about the fire and that's when I felt bad. I'm sure the people laughing at the pic mean no harm to the families in Brazil, but are rather laughing at a picture with a subject to which many Gaga fans are not generally cool with, that being religion. My thoughts are with the families of the victims, and I appreciate Gaga's message, but there's nothing wrong with cracking a smile in times like such. Sure, there are moments in which it is inappropriate but I'm sure all of use are mature enough to ignore it instead of arguing with it.

Anyway, be safe y'all.

ARTPOP Gypsy

fixed that for you hun

Lol! Thanks. :laughga:

1,000x :clap:

BigDreamer

I can smell the thirst for ARTPOP. Calm your hunger, you probably won't get anything until April. Besides, what happened in Brazil IS important and we have Brazilian users here who might be glad to know that Gaga is thinking about their country.

1) Im pretty sure you are just as much a part of the community as I am.

2) I am taking away nothing from the importance of the disaster. I too feel terrible that this has happened to anyone

3) Im sure everyone is linked to gaga in more ways than this site. Its on her Facebook and twitter which 99% of the people have atleast 1 of them.

4)I still stand by saying this thread really didnt need to be made.

The end.

1) Im pretty sure you are just as much a part of the community as I am.

2) I am taking away nothing from the importance of the disaster. I too feel terrible that this has happened to anyone

3) Im sure everyone is linked to gaga in more ways than this site. Its on her Facebook and twitter which 99% of the people have atleast 1 of them.

4)I still stand by saying this thread really didnt need to be made.

The end.

1. I have absolutely no thirst for AP nor am I stan, just an listener and I happened to like the community here, that's why I stayed.

2. I never said you were, I just asked you to be thoughtful.

3. So what? We post posts/tweets that Gaga makes on GGD all the time, there's nothing wrong with spreading the word. Not everyone follows her ass 24/7

4. Cool story bro.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived