💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags is praying for Brazil

Mast

Featured Posts

ryhanna

It really drives me nuts when people 'pray' after tragedies. Cause that's making a difference... At least she's raising awareness I guess.

There's really not much people CAN do. Praying/sending their thoughts makes people feel that they can help in some way.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

That should be totally an emotican :derpga:

It already is:

santa.png

:derpga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

BigDreamer

Very sweet of her but the pic wasnt really necessary :rip:

nor was this thread. I wish she would start giving us some real news about her work so GGD wouldnt be so thirsty.

Some of you people are really cruel. Like, incredibly sick. The picture is in no way funny at all. I find this extremely sweet on her part, and it's heartbreaking to think of the families who now must live with the effects of this tragedy in Brazil. Gaga is paying her respects to Brazil in the ways she can, and she is being highly considerate. Yet we all make jokes about the tweet, insult the picture or say her hair is messed up. She doesn't have to look like a supermodel when she's posting a simple picture of her praying for the families who lost loved ones. After seeing this thread, I'm starting to think none of you deserve ARTPOP.

Honestly, whoever has any criticisms about this gesture, shame on you.

nor was this thread. I wish she would start giving us some real news about her work so GGD wouldnt be so thirsty.

let's pray for ARTPOP news hun santa.png

Some of you people are really cruel. Like, incredibly sick. The picture is in no way funny at all. I find this extremely sweet on her part, and it's heartbreaking to think of the families who now must live with the effects of this tragedy in Brazil. Gaga is paying her respects to Brazil in the ways she can, and she is being highly considerate. Yet we all make jokes about the tweet, insult the picture or say her hair is messed up. She doesn't have to look like a supermodel when she's posting a simple picture of her praying for the families who lost loved ones. After seeing this thread, I'm starting to think none of you deserve ARTPOP.

This. I was disgusted reading this thread. I really can't believe people are actually this shallow. Thank you for showing some compassion, Chic. :clap:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Ray of Light

:dies: :dies: :toofunny:

Oh God, this 100%

People in Brazil crying because they lost family, and people here laughing at her hair or the tweet :wtf:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived