💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags is praying for Brazil

Mast

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look. The Devil of Pop is at it again. Such blasphemy.

Indeed....

Condolences to all those who have lost someone

It really drives me nuts when people 'pray' after tragedies. Cause that's making a difference... At least she's raising awareness I guess.

ARTPOP Gypsy

I don't get it. Some people here are just as bad as those on Twitter. I don't see the problem with posting that picture. :smh:

Gaga is Life

How sweat :flutter: Nice picture though, her Hair doesn't start until quite far up her head :haha:

ARTPOP Gypsy

And people obviously don't know what bed hair is. Give the girl a break. She probably just woke up. :sweep:

RitaOral

LOL that photo. yall know as soon as she was done taking that photo she re lit her joint and watched videos of madonna getting booed on youtube

LOL that photo. yall know as soon as she was done taking that photo she re lit her joint and watched videos of madonna getting booed on youtube

:blehga:

I saw a comment that said " Im gonna pray for your hair, seriously?" I can't deal with some people

PopReaper

I saw a comment that said " Im gonna pray for your hair, seriously?" I can't deal with some people

Praying for that poor soul

santa.png

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

And people obviously don't know what bed hair is. Give the girl a break. She probably just had kinky s-x. :sweep:

fixed that for you hun

Praying for that poor soul

santa.png

santa.png

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived