Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags is praying for Brazil

Mast

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StefJAGermanotta

I was quite sickened when I saw the hate Gaga was getting for this picture when I looked in the comments section of the Daily Mail. I saddens me that people think everything she does is for attention and that she tries to make everything all about her. People are so cynical when it comes to celebrities these days. Believe it or not, some are genuine.

Yes, it makes me very sad too how much Gaga is misunderstood. She definitely posted the picture to show her support and her love for Brasil.

She's so much like my dear friend, who admittedly LOVES attention like Gaga, but has such a huge heart, generous to a fault and would do anything for you. Fortunately, the Brasilians see Gaga's love for them. She gets such positive press in Brasil, unlike flop America.

Everyone who is critizing her in this thread and other places is an idiot. Yes I called some of you idiots.

lol that's nice... doesn't change my opinion though.

StefJAGermanotta

As a southern Brazilian, I live really close to this town and I knew a lot of people involved, be they victims or family or friends... You guys have no idea how much people around here appreciate this kind of gesture, especially the older folks. I've seen a grandma in tears thanking the TV news reporter after they said they were praying and showed Gaga and a lot of other "big" people around the world showing their support. She said thanks for every single one of them. People who are in pain really are thankful for these idols showing they care. It doesn't really matter if it actually helps or not... it's a symbol of reaching out, of giving out a little piece of your heart to those people who need to feel some love so badly right now. Even people around here cannot do much more than donating blood and medical supplies so the families really appreciate something that seems as small as a prayer. As though as I or my family weren't involved in such tragedy, thanks god, I believe many people who were, if they were aware of this thread, they would say thank you to you guys too. I don't know if I have the right to say it for them, because I'm not the one to suffer the loss of a son or a brother, but I'm sure they are thankful. I sure am. And I wish the world could see how Little Monsters actually care and are actually human right now- Because when someone among us does something bad it blows up the media. But most of us, as I'm seeing now, are really just very good people.

Thank you for this. It's always good to hear what Brasilians think and feel, and they're very grateful. No wonder Gaga loves Brasil!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived