Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you guys like Tara?

HausAlly

Featured Posts

title says it all, i think she is kind of irrelevant to everything gaga does tbh :nails: , discuss

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

Shes fine. She is her make up artist. Its not easy to get that job and she must've worked very hard to do so. I don't understand why people insist on making her important or unimportant. She is her make up artist and obviously her good friend. Thats it.

dynamite

title says it all, i think she is kind of irrelevant to everything gaga does tbh :nails: , discuss

Elaborate?

I don't really care about her, after all it's a Gaga forum what do you expect...

well, she seems to be a funny and cute person + she is Gaga's best friend currently

I like her :)

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Future Lover

I like her (and she seems like a fun person to be around), but I CANNOT stand when people ride her dick and act like she's famous. I see videos of people screaming her name and crying over her. :pukey:

She won't go up to you for screaming her name and invite you backstage to meet Gaga.

The same goes with Fozzi.

I like her because she's there for Gaga and their friendship seams real, so I'm happy that she's giving Gaga support and being there for her. As a make up artist, I'm not really sure because I don't really pay attention to who did the make up for a certain look and what not.

Evanescence

Who wouldn't like Gaga's future wife? :wtf:

tumblr_mh56buUmTB1rwuj3lo1_500.png

These loverz. :flutter:

:clap: Do you have these printed out on your wall? :flutter:

elijahfan

I sometimes don't really know what to think about her. She seems to be a good friend, but when I met her, I felt like she was probably a bit... pretentious. I don't know, I might be wrong, but I had this weird feeling about her. I also think she can be pretty childish... I'm thinking about the Die Antwoord and Perez feuds, for instance.

Anyway, still got to give her a kiss :P

543376_4643898335572_1335905397_n.jpg

I like her (and she seems like a fun person to be around), but I CANNOT stand when people ride her dick and act like she's famous. I see videos of people screaming her name and crying over her. :pukey:

She won't go up to you for screaming her name and invite you backstage to meet Gaga.

The same goes with Fozzi.

THIS

except the Fozzi part because he's just too cute

Pole dancer

Michelle

Who wouldn't like Gaga's future wife? :wtf:

tumblr_mh56buUmTB1rwuj3lo1_500.png

These loverz. :flutter:

I was waiting for you to reply :shy: hehehe

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived