Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Pics By Terry (01/24)

Doot

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga's nose though :legend:

I wanna lick the inside of it till I reach her brain then I wanna make my tounge into a piercing in her nasal cavity :L4G:

pAbg6qW.jpg
Apple for me, apple for you.

I wanna lick the inside of it till I reach her brain then I wanna make my tounge into a piercing in her nasal cavity :L4G:

what's with you and always wanting to lick her body parts Eduardo?

you are insane lol

I would eat Gaga out until my jaw hurt.

that's my job... and I wouldn't stop if my jaw hurt.

tumblr_mh1n2aVfjG1qa42jro1_1280_zps2686dfff.jpgtumblr_mh1n16q3Sy1qa42jro1_1280_zps6a67c972.jpg

The first picture I quoted doesn't even look like her. She's so drained and exhausted. :(

Who are the people in the pic with Gaga?

Amen Fashion

The second pic actually shows us how much she works. I mean she just stands in an elevator or sth like that and sleeps. I really love Terrys Pics and I think we should have a Terry Richardson Photography thread :)

TheMadridHash

you need some jesus in your life

The first picture I quoted doesn't even look like her. She's so drained and exhausted. :(

Who are the people in the pic with Gaga?

a band named Dirty Pearls

Hypocrateen

The second pic actually shows us how much she works. I mean she just stands in an elevator or sth like that and sleeps. I really love Terrys Pics and I think we should have a Terry Richardson Photography thread :)

That's a good idea ;)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived