💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd clears ARTPOP production dilemma

Blake

Featured Posts

This goes out to all Gaga fans:

There's been an interview where some things I said were placed out of context and misunderstood so I wanna make sure you guys know what I was ACTUALLY saying before media bent it to what they wish I said. ;)

I never said ARTPOP is "rough" of "far away from being finished"!

I was speaking about my own material with her and how we have to finish that up. I'm a perfectionist and to me everything that's not perfect yet is "rough", and that's also why it's going to be so good!

When I said "it could be 10, it could be 5, it could be 1 song" I obviously didn't talk about the amount of songs on ARTPOP in general, I was talking about the amount of MY tracks/ productions on ARTPOP. We worked on a lot of songs and I don't know which of our collaborations are making the album; she is in creative control of that decision.

I hope you all have more clarity now! ;)

Source: http://www.facebook.com/Zedd/posts/565134480182849

Thoughts? :shrug:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you all have more clarity now!

I see what you did here Zedd :lolgaga:

Well if the lead single comes out in March then Zedd and Gaga will still have time to finish their songs till May-Juny

2014 :derpga:

I'm a perfectionist and to me everything that's not perfect yet is "rough", and that's also why it's going to be so good!

That must be the German genes :awesome:

misanthrope

Well thats nice of him. The album still seems a little ways away though, obviously she doesn't want to release it until after the tour is over.

I mean it makes sense that she wants to wait until the tour is over for once, but we all want an album so bad we don't want that to be the case lol

J e s s e

Summer album :omg:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Bad Kids

cute Zedd :flutter:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

He felt obligated to clarify, because it was for what he said in that MTV interview that other news sites began spreading that ARTPOP was delayed and that the album still was "rough".

Hope he can be more careful and "perfectionist" about his words, next time.

Glad he clarified, tho.

The comments below his post... Zed fans hating on gaga and gaga fans hating on zed and edm fans hating on both because they're both mainstream... :lmao: entertainment for everyone...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived