💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms album with Tony Bennett

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A jazz album full of standards written by others takes much less time on Gaga's part than ARTPOP does. She and Tony could record it in a few days once the band and studio are ready.,

That's what I'm sure will happen, assuming she drops it before Thanksgiving/Christmas (smart idea) this year or the next, she'll probably spend 5 days in the studio and knock all the songs out in one.

You're right, it's not like her solo albums where she's always writing, travelling, re-recording and mixing.

Inb4 she only wins Album of the Year with Tony :derpga:

OMFG, imagine if ARTPOP is snubbed and this jazz album wins

hmmm.......

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

nick4bty

Inb4 she only wins Album of the Year with Tony :derpga:

She has a good shot tbh. She could get nominated for ARTPOP in 2014, the Tony Bennet album in 2015, and her next album in 2016 and do another AOTY hat trick!

Ray of Light

OMFG, imagine if ARTPOP is snubbed and this jazz album wins

:omg: No. I'll have the biggest meltdown since I found out that Ray of Light didn't win album of the year. I flipped my table and stayed in my room for days :crossed:

:cry: GAGA needs that Grammy :cryga:

willtwerk4kfc

I don't think i'll be too pessimistic about it. If it comes it comes, if it doesn't it doesn't.

Did you make a video on youtube reviewing Fame by Lady Gaga? Sorry if this is random or creepy but your avatar looks familiar lol

Haha I did! I still remember going to get the perfume, so many good memories tbh. My channel is www.youtube.com/user/jpsjoescarpetta x

I'd love a last quarter release for this jazz album with Tony, right in time for the Holiday season. :flutter:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived