💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms album with Tony Bennett

Nick

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

I really think that she just said that she wishes for their album, but it´s not really happening....

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I think it's wonderful she does so much for us. Why would you want less? Her standard of quality is high, she won't let the projects suffer because she's doing a lot, it will just take a little longer. The prospect of everything she is doing, together, Jazz Album, Full Length Album, Documentary Film, Role In A Film, ect -- that's a wonderful prospect. The year will be rich with Gaga, she is giving of herself to us, and surely we must not be so spoiled as to be ungrateful for anything, after all, you know she doesn't have to do a damn thing -- but she does it for US.

We need more people in the world that think like this. Appreciate what you have/get!

gagalovesme

i'll definitely buy it but i'm not that excited for it because i can't stand tony bennett, it would be better if it was just gaga but hey ho

Anyone slightly more excited for this than ARTPOP? I mean, Lady Gaga alone is amazing, but her AND Bennett... the lord can take me after I've listened to it.

JazzGa >>>>>>>>>> Your faves

fjO5G.jpg

inb4 *Gaga works with Tony Bennet and he dies*

Sad but will be true, this happened to at least one person in each past era.

:ohno: Nooooooo ! :ohno:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived