Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady GaGa in Phoenix, Arizona today

Jamey

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TailoredGuilts

this is not related to this particular topic but I just have a question. I tried to create a thread and it said I'm not allowed. What am I doing wrong? I haven't created one before so do I have to like earn the ability to do that or something??

Help me,

Confused little monster

Lady Palutena

She was only 4 hours away :cry:

Oh well, maybe on the ARTPOP Ball :party:

this is not related to this particular topic but I just have a question. I tried to create a thread and it said I'm not allowed. What am I doing wrong? I haven't created one before so do I have to like earn the ability to do that or something??

Help me,

Confused little monster

You have to post a minimum of 50 times before you can create a thread of your own... :)

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

TailoredGuilts

ughhhh so annoying!!! I just want to share my video in a general topic thread but now I can't. Dying to hear some of your opinions!

Gagaloo911

I like it. It's not new or anything, but she kills.it, particularly this time. :nacho:

RAMROD

the hat is cute though.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think that I'm starting to miss her crazy looks of TF and TFM. I want something like that again.

you all need to calm down with her wearing hats or not being 'SlutGa'. wait for ARTPOP and she'll probably start walking round NYC naked or something. :spin: :mittens: :spin:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived