Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady GaGa in Phoenix, Arizona today

Jamey

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Not feeling this look. I really hope she's just wearing boring outfits to underwhelm us so that when ARTPOP era kicks off, she wears amazing avant garde outfits and slays us all. Hopefully.

Seems to me she wants to come at this era with a bang. She will have the biggest impact fashion wise if she keeps us and the media bored up until it is actually time to kick the era off. She is going to make us miss her skin and crazy fashion before she starts flashing it again.

I like the hat :noparty:

and I think those people in the last picture in the background are protesters.... I saw another picture of people protesting at the born brave bus

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Alien Tulip

love the hair though.

Seems to me she wants to come at this era with a bang. She will have the biggest impact fashion wise if she keeps us and the media bored up until it is actually time to kick the era off. She is going to make us miss her skin and crazy fashion before she starts flashing it again.

Yes

Redstreak

I like the hat :noparty:

and I think those people in the last picture in the background are protesters.... I saw another picture of people protesting at the born brave bus

Why would you protest the Born Brave Bus? :emo:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

OminousWind

Since you have stopped being a mod, your posts have been increasingly negative and b---hy. I approve.

He was a mod ?

HausOfNicole

You guys can be really redic lol I don't when she became obligated to constantly be in some high fashion crazy outfit. Trust me, that **** isn't as fun as it looks, and I like the fact the she's taking a bit of a break from them, it just makes them even more special when she does go all out. It's really not necessary to look fresh off a runway all the time.

Tony31511

You guys can be really redic lol I don't when she became obligated to constantly be in some high fashion crazy outfit. Trust me, that **** isn't as fun as it looks, and I like the fact the she's taking a bit of a break from them, it just makes them even more special when she does go all out. It's really not necessary to look fresh off a runway all the time.

Exactly!

It's not like she's going to dress up like she did at the inauguration every single day! She's just in a touring city, not the Grammys red carpet. But don't worry, I'm sure that when ARTPOP is close we'll get to see new and improved outfits because she will actually be promoting a new album.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived