💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 'ARTPOP' has a long way to go (ZEDD DENIED [TWITTER])

Guille

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

You should try to meet Zedd and then try to be friends. Then leak info eventually lol

Problem is that I am not in GER right now. But on studies abroad (where I got to know his friend, really crazy story.)

I really want to try to get to his concert in GER. But still, I can't say "I know XX, please be also my friend!"

However I could try and ask her if she wants to join the concert... or maybe he could even get her a ticket.

I'm just afraid of the fact that if I meet him, I will get crazy and would not know how and which questions are "acceptable" to ask.

And if I leak anything, he'd know immediately, and I'm ****ed off, haha.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Zedd already confirmed that he meant the songs HE DID with Gaga need a bit of tweaking because they're not perfect yet. It's nothing to panic over.

Wow,They why ****ing mention it in ****ing august for the first time? half year before the album is half done...

I hate when Gaga does that... :giveup:

HOTRODSGAGA

That's exactly why i want two volumes. Release 8 songs now to make us stfu, and take your time with the 8/10 remaining.

Wow,They why ****ing mention it in ****ing august for the first time? half year before the album is half done...

I hate when Gaga does that...

Buzz, hype, interest... She has a knack for these things. :coffee:

That's exactly why i want two volumes. Release 8 songs now to make us stfu, and take your time with the 8/10 remaining.

But people are saying she isn't doing two volumes anymore even though she said up to 50 songs she had to choose from.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

HOTRODSGAGA

ohhhhh. He already said it 2 months ago or so.

Some old news magazines recycle when they need some headlines.

But people are saying she isn't doing two volumes anymore even though she said up to 50 songs she had to choose from.

But on the other hand,If it disappoints the sales will disappoint too :giveup:

HOTRODSGAGA

A fan who met her backstage said she won't have two volumes. Well a fan who met her backstage told us we were gettin the lead single in September..... :rofl:

Hypocrateen

I'm fine with them making it more perfect and taking their time until the last date of the BTWB tour.

But through April and all the summer I want world take-over from her :flutter:

But on the other hand,If it disappoints the sales will disappoint too

Indeed, hype may only help initial sales, but without solid work behind it, longevity comes at risk.

Indeed, hype may only help initial sales, but without solid work behind it, longevity comes at risk.

Let's just sit and pray in the corner of our rooms :giveup:

A fan who met her backstage said she won't have two volumes. Well a fan who met her backstage told us we were gettin the lead single in September..... :rofl:

A fan backstage also said she'll work with NASA.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived