Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's stage for the White House private show

elijahfan

Featured Posts

Someone better record this and leak that scheiße because I wanna see it. I wish that Terry could record it and they'd upload it to Vevo or LM.com. That being said, I think we wont see any of this until the ARTPOP documentary, because this is a big moment for Gaga and I think this will be shown in the documentary.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• ChicaSkas

• tiffa

• Mills

Lion Heart

Acoustic version of Judas

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

rivingtonrebels

SOMEONE will film it i'm sure...some little angel monster out there with political connections. :nick:

the paino is beautiful :kisses: a i really wanna see the preformance hope someone leaks it on youtube so we can all see it :tea:

She would most likely perform her old hits, as expected. But either way, I'm excited to see her performance. Hopefully, someone would be able to record it. :excited2:

Someone better record this and leak that scheiße because I wanna see it. I wish that Terry could record it and they'd upload it to Vevo or LM.com. That being said, I think we wont see any of this until the ARTPOP documentary, because this is a big moment for Gaga and I think this will be shown in the documentary.

it will leak when little brother is around lol

• Shadow locked this topic