💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with NASA & ARTPOP news

Highway10

Featured Posts

Highway10

'She said that she's creating new technology with NASA, Apple, etc... & it's all for ARTPOP. She said it'll be worth the wait.'

'Gaga told us that ARTPOP is gonna be completely different than any of her previous albums. & she told us that she doesn't wanna release any new music now because she wouldn't be able to promote it properly. So basically new music will be coming after the tour ends.'

sources: https://twitter.com/boyXsupreme & https://twitter.com/MarcMonster

they both went backstage at the LA show last night at Staples Center

atleast we got some news :cryga:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

Marc : "@EdwardNeon I'm assuming single a few weeks after the tour is over and album in the summer."

Rollercoaster

OMFG if she makes ONE CD of ARTPOP and sends it into space for the most determined monster to get a hold of and listen to... I'm going to lose it.

I think NASA could be for a video, unless she plans on performing in space.. "The last human moment before ARTPOP" so to speak, before she becomes an outer-worldly being.

Apple is just the App really.... they're probably thinking of ways to put out the music.

Jesus I just realised how excited I am.

Gaga said she was working w/young people who love technology, fashion, music etc in collaboration w/corporations like NASA+Apple for ARTPOP.

She worked with a NASA Engineer for the first disco stick, didn't she? Bet some great things are coming! And yeah, I was hoping for the first single around May / June.

And she's working with Apple? So ARTPOP will cost about US$ 599 for the standard version, still look exactly like The Fame (five years ago) and be half-as-good as the best albums that cost a fraction of that price? Great!

(Please don't kill me, I'm kidding)

I can't imagine that her working with Apple would be in regards to the ARTPOP app, she said the application would be compatible with Android devices as well unless perhaps the app has some exclusive features on apple devices?

The NASA collaborations must be for the ARTPOP Ball. Muuust be.

• Shadow locked this topic